Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

+4
Cassie
horseman8m
Larry Simpson
smokey2255
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread Empty The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 am

Instead of hyjacking anyone elses threads like we do I thought I would start a whole new thread. This is here for all to enjoy and please by all means post up. I promise yall, we are thick skinned and nothing that is said here will hurt our feelings. Shocked

Now as soon as Cassie gets done cleaning up behind me and my kiddos I will let her post. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread Empty re the all new smokey and cassie talking shit thread

Post  Larry Simpson Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Oops, didn't see this one in time .see older than dirt thread lol!
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread Empty Re: The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

Post  horseman8m Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm

and then the fight begain,, duck smokey she's a throwing the lamp affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

you guys are cool for making us all smile with you two, thanks.lol!
Horse Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread Empty Re: The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Horse, I dont even flinch for the lamp anymore. Now when she grabs one of my cast iron skillets I do get concerned. But then I remember she throws like a girl so I go back to relaxing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Horse, I dont even flinch for the lamp anymore. Now when she grabs one of my cast iron skillets I do get concerned. But then I remember she throws like a girl so I go back to relaxing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

whatever, I may throw like a girl but fight like a man. I do seem to remember you and John trying to take me down and I had both your asses in head locks and on the ground. And lets not forget the broken nose and broken jaw, although not through meaness yall, dont get excited...... and if you dont remember baby I would be more than happy to re-enact it for ya Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm

horseman8m wrote:and then the fight begain,, duck smokey she's a throwing the lamp affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

you guys are cool for making us all smile with you two, thanks.lol!
Horse Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing

Horse I sooo dont throw lamps, I find that shoving them up the ole wazoo tends to get my point across a whole lot quicker Very Happy
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Cassie wrote: Horse I sooo dont throw lamps, I find that shoving them up the ole wazoo tends to get my point across a whole lot quicker Very Happy

What she didnt add there was that she likes the feel when she does that to herself cheers cheers
And then the fight started

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 pm

your just jealous cause I wont let you watch
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Hell I cant even be in the same county
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 pm

well baby if ya would help with the work ya might get to participate in the fun Very Happy
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Ummmmm lets see, house work? house work for pleasures later? nahhh think I will go for a ride

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 pm

oh well then I will just keep on doing the house work doing the pleasing and I still get to ride too cheers , sucks to be you
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Cassie , I have to say something here , every time you get on the on the jokes thread you help make Smokey look stupid ,
well I have to stick up for Smokey, he doesn't need your help in that department .
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 pm

horseman8m wrote:Cassie , I have to say something here , every time you get on the on the jokes thread you help make Smokey look stupid ,
well I have to stick up for Smokey, he doesn't need your help in that department .
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey now, that hurts. But the truth always does though Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm

as long as we all recognize that I am the queen its all good Twisted Evil
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 am

Smokey,

You know what you tell a woman with two black eyes right???? NOTHING! YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD HER TWICE! affraid

J/K....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cassie, you know we don't hit women! Just trying to at least let Smokey win an argument over here!....bwwhahahaha

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 am

twin1300 wrote:Smokey,

You know what you tell a woman with two black eyes right???? NOTHING! YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD HER TWICE! affraid

J/K....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cassie, you know we don't hit women! Just trying to at least let Smokey win an argument over here!....bwwhahahaha

Twin, you, I and every other guy here could try and help Smokey but he still wouldn't win. That Cassie is one coon ass you shouldn't mess with, and after saying that I have to give Smokey credit for trying.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

with a thread like this , the question i have, is the lamp plugged in at the time ,,,,,,,,ouch affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by horseman8m on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

horseman8m wrote:with a thread like this , the question i have, is the lame plugged in at the time ,,,,,,,,ouch affraid affraid affraid

Horse i am gonna assume (yes I know what assuming does) that you meant lamp instead of lame. But to answer your question, it is plugged in and turned on. It makes her ears glow :bball: :bball: affraid affraid Very Happy

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Oops , corecteddd da spelin
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Any husband win a fight? That's rich. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:04 am

I win these little spates all the time. I just do what she wants the way I want to do it. See I win cheers cheers Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:53 pm

smokey2255 wrote:I win these little spates all the time. I just do what she wants the way I want to do it. See I win cheers cheers Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

What he meant was, he does what I say, when I say and how I say........ Ok who am I kidding that SOB dont listen worth a shi** lol! lol!
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 am

Cassie wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:I win these little spates all the time. I just do what she wants the way I want to do it. See I win cheers cheers Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

What he meant was, he does what I say, when I say and how I say........ Ok who am I kidding that SOB dont listen worth a shi** lol! lol!

True love, aint it great.........
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 am

AAAaaaa there getting all mushy
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next