Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

+4
Cassie
horseman8m
Larry Simpson
smokey2255
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

Post  horseman8m Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Smokey was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife Cassie was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Smokey has been missing since Friday.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread

Post  smokey2255 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Would never do the scale thing to her ...... I just tell her shes gettin fat ... then the fight started

True story here. Several years ago I was on a dart league. One thursday night we're (the guys in the league) throwing darts and having a good time, but my normally easy going bride is acting kind of bitchy. Well into the evening one of the guys asked how long we had been married. Looking at my watch as I am saying 15 years ..... oh shit 15 years today. Ran to the truck and got her gift then commenced to kissing her ass like she were royalty. I had remembered a few days ahead of time but never even thought about it on the day of. I am so not a dates to remember kind of guy. I would never remember my own birthday if they didn't remind me. I need a personal assistant to handle all that foo foo mushy stuff. But then they would expect me to remember personal assistants day or some silly shit. Naahhhh I will just keep screwing up on my own thanks.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:28 pm

yes but you did have a gift for her in the truck ,,,, vindicated cheers cheers
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:24 pm

oh now my turn, when he finally did remember it was almost midnight and he runs out and get s my gift.... now what do you think my soooo romantic husband got me for our milestone 15th anniversary???? What you ask please let me tell you, a zippo lighter with a spot for engraving my name that to this day is still blank!!!! And yet here we are 22 years now and still very much in love with my big ole non romantic turd And you can tell me Im fat all ya want to turd 4 babies and I still weigh 125 soooooo BITE ME cheers cheers cheers
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 pm

She got you there,
Smokey ? A Lighter ? come on Evil or Very Mad . maybe for a birthday after the jewelry and flowers, but not an anniversary.
if she gave you dry meatloaf for a month you deserved it .
4 kids , 22 years of marriage, sharp wit , great sense of humor and only 125lb , Smokey you are a lucky man to have a great wife like Cassie . cheers
this year , Dinner , flowers and jewelry just to make up for that lighter.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:54 pm

horseman8m wrote:this year , Dinner , flowers and jewelry just to make up for that lighter.

STAY OUT OF THIS HORSE, 22 years and I have never done any of that crap, not planning to start now. What she needs is a new weed eater or better yet a ZTR mower.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 pm

well a new mower and weed eater beats the hell outta the nascar tee shirts and hershey miniature candy bar I got for valentines day LMAO Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:09 pm

scratch scratch scratch
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:23 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
horseman8m wrote:this year , Dinner , flowers and jewelry just to make up for that lighter.

STAY OUT OF THIS HORSE, 22 years and I have never done any of that crap, not planning to start now. What she needs is a new weed eater or better yet a ZTR mower.

See you out there
Smokey

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 pm

oh and there was the one year he got me a coffee cup with about 5 pieces of candy in it Shocked for Valentines day. He has gotten better over the years though. I get flowers and or Vermont Teddy Bears now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I think he has found that by doing so he gets a lot less Bitching affraid and when momma is happy everybody gets to live Smile
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 pm

you two are great together .
makes us all smile , thanks you two.
I'm just glad my wife doesn't like the forums , her thing is POGO games every Wednesday night.
and don't ask me what game she plays but when she wins she gets badges.???
have fun you two.
Jonathan
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Smokey picked Dude up from school to give him a ride home for the long weekend trip . Knowing the parts for the school play were supposed to be posted today, he asked his son if he got a part.
Dude enthusiastically announced that he'd gotten a part. "I play a man who's been married for twenty years."
"That's great, son." says Smokey " Keep up the good work and before you know it they'll be giving you a speaking part."
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread - Page 2 Empty the all new smokey and cassie talking shit thread

Post  Larry Simpson Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Hellllllp Cassie, He is dancing again Razz Razz Razz
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

The all new Smokey and Cassie, talking shit thread - Page 2 Empty Smokey said

Post  Cassie Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Smokey said to me . ... .. I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it
I said to him .... . . You wear pants don't you?

Smokey said to me .... . .......... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
I said . That's a good idea - you stand by the stove & sink while I sit on the sofa and do nothing but fart

Smokey said to me... ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
I said to him . ..... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

Smokey said to me. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?
I said to him .. . They don't have time.

Smokey said to me. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
I said to him .. .. I don't know; it has never happened.

Smokey said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

Smokey said.....What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
I said. . . A widow.

Smokey said to me.... Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him .. . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Cassie, Smokey you're good? What happened after Cassie's deadly reply? Razz
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

The fight is still on ........ I bought her an oven and a mop for her birthday ...... had to send her to school for 3 months to learn how to use em......

Ouch ........ dammit that hurt ..... she gets so violent sometimes ..... try to take care of her and give her all the tools she needs to be a good wife and yall see the thanks I get.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Awwwww man ... there's gonna be hell to pay behind this one

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 am

Smokey you are doing really good. Over a month since you've been hit.

Or is Cassie getting mellow in her later years. NOPE THAT'S NOT IT.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2