Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she's been talking to me

3 posters

Go down

she's been talking to me Empty she's been talking to me

Post  smokey2255 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 am

here a few weeks back we were looking at an ice storm followed by snow. I started to put "The Mistress" in the barn. Thats when it ll started.

as I am walking out to her to put her away she says "but baby, you know if you put me in that cave it will be weeks or longer before I can get back out.:

me- "but you will be warm and dry in the barn"
her- "it's not that warm really and I don't care about getting wet and icy"
me- "but the ice wont be good on your skin, it will get in the cracks and loosen stuff up"
her- "I don't care, you will fix me if I need it, I just want to be out so we can ride as soon as the roads are safe to get back out, if you put me in the cave with the rest of the bikes it will be weeks or longer before we can get back on the road and I want to be ready when the roads are not locked up in the ice cave."
me- "okay, if thats how you want it you can stay out.

well let me say she made a good call, we were back out on the roads less than a a week after the shit hit us, there were still a few patches out there but we were able to navigate them without too much trouble. The above conversation was just the start of her talking though, she has become quite vocal about her needs and wants, (I just have a weak spot for a lady that tells me what she wants cheers )

rolling down the road, headed to our favorite patch of local roads that offer the most fun she says "hey baby, I don't feel so fresh, that lube you feb me last fall just doesn't make me feel fresh. Can You take care of that for me?"
me- "sure girl, if you feel ya need it, we can do that for you."
so I stopped and got the fixings for an oil change, I had to go out to the parking lot and lay down next to her and loosen the oil filter to read it. two finger tightened it, rode her about fifty miles and parked her. Went out a couple hours later to change the oil in her and could not get the damned filter to loosen up, of course I was away from the barn so didn't have my filter wrench with me had to destroy the filter to get it off her. She was laughing the whole time, I wont repeat all the dirty things we said to each other during that adventure but I will say she can be a dirty bitch when she wants Twisted Evil Very Happy ,

Got the oil and filter changed on her and took her for another ride, we head to our stretch and she started again, "Baby, I am getting tired of this plain jane look, I need some color, this blue is boring and the plastic chrome all over me is appaling, I am ready for some plastic surgery."
me- "whoa now girl. lets not just jump into surgery just yet, I am sure there are things we can do to help you. What would you like to start with?"
her- "I want a complete make over, I really like the way you made my ass fatter with that car tire but I think I need some color, how about a paint job?"
me- "NO, no paint now, it is riding season and paint will be a couple month long process. What else would you like to try?"
her- "okay how about a seat, this plain black factory seat is ugly for me and it sucks for you. Can we start there?"
me- "I will see what I can do for you, is there anything else you need or want right now?"
her- "well yeah, I just don't feel so sticky up front anymore. I want you to fatten the front up like you did the rear. I am tired of running down the road and dont have any wrinkles (rain grooves) to run on so how about it, can I get a new fatty up front?"
me- "sure we can do that, I assume you are wanting to go doule darkside then, I will call today and order it for you."

So her new shoe comes in and will get mounted thursday, going with the Bridgestone BT-45

I was able to find an Ultimate low rider for her that has burgandy inlays she seems happy with the look so far. I will let ya know how i feel about it after I get to put some miles in the saddle, so far the ride to work (50 miles) seemed a hell of a lot more comfortable. It will get a good work out this weekend though.

Cassie and I are taking her out for a weekend ride. Friday morning we are headed south to have lunch at Lambert's, home of the hand tossed rolls in Sikeston Mo. From there we will probably head on over into the ozarks and see what kind of fun roads we can find there, maybe she will start talking dirty to me too, Twisted Evil one can only hope Laughing Shocked Cool Very Happy Very Happy

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

she's been talking to me Empty Re: she's been talking to me

Post  jedishon Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 am

Gotta love a big assed girl that talks dirty.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 pm

I was just getting thoughts about your mental health and desires you might have, when at that moment
Cassie was mentioned. Pfff what a relief. Good to know you're still being watched and pampered. Wink
Thx. for the write up, hope spring arrive soon over there. bounce
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Robert, spring is sprung .... well except for the cold and snowy part of winter Very Happy Cassie has been in contact with the nice fellas in the white coats, they showed up with my very own hug me tight coat but I was able to escape. I saw the van pull up and the nice fellas climb out so as Cassie was answering the front door I slipped out the back door and snuck around the house and rode off on the mistress. I have only been back once to grab a quick shower while she was at work. There was a strange car parked at the corner with a surly looking dude sitting in it. He seemed awful intent on watching my house. The voices in my head are telling me that the men in white coats are now camping at my house so I think I will just have to keep moving for now ....... oooops ... got to go Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content