Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooked up with some friends to ride...

5 posters

Go down

Hooked up with some friends to ride... Empty Hooked up with some friends to ride...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:11 pm

I worked yesterday but got home in enough time to go pick-up my saddlebags I had re-painted. I also got some new bling to go with them . I was installing them and got a call from a friend who lives in Hattiesburg , Mississippi who was up in the Georgia mountains riding I thought why not I'll meet you in Robbinsville , NC .It was cool just hangin' out under a beautiful full moon with a blazin' fire in the pit at The Phillips Motel last night. Normandog left his house in Nebo , North Carolina before day-light to meet up with us this morning. Lucky 13 and Big Al met us at Deals Gap . It was a beautiful sunny day in the North Carolina / Tennessee mountains today. We had a outstanding 312 mile ride. Great turn out for a ride that was planned before dark last night.( Normandog and Lucky 13 @ Deals Gap this morning )
Hooked up with some friends to ride... RidewithPunisher011Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Hooked up with some friends to ride... Empty Had to do alittle trail ridin' but well worth it...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:13 pm

We rode up to Buck Bald today it starts out as pavement but turns to gravel Sad We all had beautiful clean bikes and I stopped at the gravel and everyone said let's go check it out. This place was awesome and we all agreed it was worth trashin' the bike's for.You can see forever from the top of this mountain.Check out my new bling ...Hondaline saddlebag rails
Hooked up with some friends to ride... RidewithPunisher020Small

Last edited by Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hooked up with some friends to ride... Empty Re: Hooked up with some friends to ride...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Photo just does'nt do this view justice. This mountain is between Coker Creek and Tellico Plains, Tennessee.Hooked up with some friends to ride... RidewithPunisher023Small

Last edited by Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hooked up with some friends to ride... Empty Re: Hooked up with some friends to ride...

Post  jedishon Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Once again, more great pictures....And I like the new bling....Thanks for posting it...

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 am

Joe ...........
nuff said, I'm speechless.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:59 am

sweeeeettt! Cool
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  vtxjosh Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 wrote:We rode up to Buck Bald today it starts out as pavement but turns to gravel Sad We all had beautiful clean bikes and I stopped at the gravel and everyone said let's go check it out. This place was awesome and we all agreed it was worth trashin' the bike's for.You can see forever from the top of this mountain.Check out my new bling ...Hondaline saddlebag rails
Hooked up with some friends to ride... RidewithPunisher020Small
I love that bike!
vtxjosh
vtxjosh

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down