Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride )

3 posters

Go down

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) Empty Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride )

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 am

Paul ( Britman ) has ask me if I could put together a ride for the Memorial Day weekend as he will be unable to have his annual ride this year out of Lenior , North Carolina. This years ride will be shorten up ( 1 ) day and a new location as well . Ground Zero will be Knoxville , Tennessee. The ride on Saturday May 29 will take us through The Devil's Triangle,Backroads along beautiful Norris Lake and the Obed River Basin, The Tree House near Crossville and Ozone Falls . This is one of my favorite loops with great roads and awesome scenic views along the way.Ride in on friday evening May 28, The ride will be Saturday May 29 we'll head for home on Sunday morning May 30.The motel will be Motel 6 at 402 Lovell Rd in Knoxville,Tennessee. This is a single level park at your door motel that we've used several times in the past for our rides.You will need a room for Friday May 28 and Saturday May 29.I called and we do get a discount the rates are $31.66 tax included for a single and $37.98 tax included for a double . ATTENTION ....Be sure to say " THE TREE HOUSE RIDE " when making reservations.Make reservations as soon as possible with this being a holiday weekend.

Motel 6

402 Lovell Rd. Knoxville,TN ( Exit 374 off I-40 )

865-675-7200

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) DT-1

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) TreeHouse-MuddyPond11-21-09003Large

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) TreeHouse-MuddyPond11-21-09006Large

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) TreeHouse-MuddyPond11-21-09007Large

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) TreeHouse-MuddyPond11-21-09008Large

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) SaltRide2016
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) Empty Re: Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride )

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun May 16, 2010 8:36 am

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) Bump
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) Empty Re: Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride )

Post  horseman8m Sun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't know yet if i can make it Joe ,, If I can I'll PM you to let you know .
This sound like fun like all the others you put together

. Smile Smile Smile Smile
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm

horseman8m wrote:I don't know yet if i can make it Joe ,, If I can I'll PM you to let you know .
This sound like fun like all the others you put together

. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Have no doubt you are welcome to join us Smile
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Joe, are you gonna be around and available to do some riding on sunday and maybe monday?

See you there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri May 21, 2010 5:32 am

smokey2255 wrote:Joe, are you gonna be around and available to do some riding on sunday and maybe monday?

See you there
Smokey

Yeah I'll be ridin' I'm off on Memorial Day ....Glad you are coming back to the hood ....Fingers crossed for dry roads the entire weekend Smile Just a rough guess however we will ride somewhere in the neighborhood of over 5,000 curves on the ride.

Memorial Day Ride ( Formerly Britman's Ride ) DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010014
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 am

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:Joe, are you gonna be around and available to do some riding on sunday and maybe monday?

See you there
Smokey

Yeah I'll be ridin' I'm off on Memorial Day ....Glad you are coming back to the hood ....Fingers crossed for dry roads the entire weekend Smile Just a rough guess however we will ride somewhere in the neighborhood of over 5,000 curves on the ride.

5000 curves, thats more than in the entire state here Laughing Laughing Is that all you could find? bwaahahahahaha

I will plan to stay over on sunday and monday then. I dont have to be back to work until wednesday so I am ready to ride. I guess we will find out what the Baby girl is made of too Twisted Evil

Saturday is gonna be my birthday so there will be a lil bit of celebrating going on Laughing Like we need an excuse huh.

See you then.
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

See you friday evening Larry ...Don't eat a late lunch as we plan to ride out to the Texas Roadhouse for supper friday evening...Bring It...LET'S RIDE Very Happy
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down