Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!!

+5
Larry Simpson
gstanfield
wrongway
jedishon
twin1300
9 posters

Go down

I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!! Empty I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!!

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Greetings Darksiders,

Things have come up out of my control and I have decided to sell my ride for medical reasons. I am doing great and feeling fine, but the extreme medicine they have me on, if I scratch my skin...I bleed for days. I am not talking a cut, but just a layer of skin which would normally not bleed. You think I was in a gang knife fight there is so much blood. Which really sucks because I am moving for a position within my company and move permanently to Bossier City which is awesome riding country and close to all the best riding in Texas and Arkansas!

So, you don't have to own a motorcycle to be a darksider! It comes from the heart and soul of a person to be a motorcycle rider and to be a darksider.....10 times more of that! In the image of James Dean...."Rebel without a Cause"! FOFLOL Well you guys and gals know I am all that and a bag of chips!

Thanks for everything.............................bobby

"May the force be with you!!!!"
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!! Empty Re: I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!!

Post  jedishon Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Sorry to hear about selling the ride. Hope your blood gets better.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!! Empty Re: I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!!

Post  wrongway Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you are selling the bike.

But ping me when you get to bossier city. I have a fishing camp on caddo lake a few miles to the north and try to spend a few months /year down there.

Roy

twin1300 wrote:Greetings Darksiders,

Things have come up out of my control and I have decided to sell my ride for medical reasons. I am doing great and feeling fine, but the extreme medicine they have me on, if I scratch my skin...I bleed for days. I am not talking a cut, but just a layer of skin which would normally not bleed. You think I was in a gang knife fight there is so much blood. Which really sucks because I am moving for a position within my company and move permanently to Bossier City which is awesome riding country and close to all the best riding in Texas and Arkansas!

So, you don't have to own a motorcycle to be a darksider! It comes from the heart and soul of a person to be a motorcycle rider and to be a darksider.....10 times more of that! In the image of James Dean...."Rebel without a Cause"! FOFLOL Well you guys and gals know I am all that and a bag of chips!

Thanks for everything.............................bobby

"May the force be with you!!!!"
wrongway
wrongway

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Sorry to hear Bobby, I hope things improve for you with the new job and location and God willing you'll be back on two wheels in no time Very Happy
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 pm

wrongway wrote:Sorry to hear that you are selling the bike.

But ping me when you get to bossier city. I have a fishing camp on caddo lake a few miles to the north and try to spend a few months /year down there.

Roy

You got it Roy!!! I would love to!

..............................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks everyone! I am going to miss riding very much!!!!

......................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am having to sell my ride guys!!!!! Empty re I am having to sell my ride guys

Post  Larry Simpson Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

You will still hang around here want you???????? thumbup thumbup
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyDraco Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 am

Wow .. So sorry to hear this...
You do what ya have to do...
And who knows , In a few years Your health might right ,
it's self and you can get another bike and ride again..

We wish you well.....
LadyDraco
LadyDraco

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm very sorry to hear this Bobby, but on the other hand had expected this and do understand.
A pity we never rode together, but is was a great pleasure to have met you in N.O. a 1/2 yr ago.
We'll keep in touch and I do hope time will change for you in order to ride one day again.
Tropical regards and a big hug from my one and only true darksider ! Smile
Thanks for all your efforts and energy for this site so far, because don't dare to become a stranger here ! Crying or Very sad
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 am

I have seen Bobby bleed, a tampon won't hold it all Evil or Very Mad That was just a scratch. Riding or not, you are always my Brother Brother.

Love Ya Man

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  NDAna Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Well that stinks. At least they are keeping you feeling well. Hope you can get off those meds and ride with us again!
NDAna
NDAna

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down