Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't....

+5
jedishon
Toasted_311
Oldsmobility
horseman8m
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
9 posters

Go down

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't.... Empty Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't....

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Rode the Interstate yesterday and smoked The Dragon on four police free runs. Sometimes I think I want to sell it in the picture's below that was'nt one of those times Cool

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't.... KEN_6312

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't.... KEN_6323
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't.... Empty Re: Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't....

Post  horseman8m Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Well don't sell it , unless you sell it to me!
I have always liked that bike even when you first got it , reminds me of British racing green.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't.... Empty Re: Sometimes I want to sell it...Sometimes I don't....

Post  Oldsmobility Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Sweet pics. Love those sparks Twisted Evil
Oldsmobility
Oldsmobility

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 pm

When you do I'll be more than glad to buy it.

Great shots. Very Happy
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 am

Can't see the pictures, but I know your talking about the Chrome Pony. Beautiful bike, wish I could afford one.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 am

You dont want to sell it... Looks like you wanna grind it down to a Crotch rocket.... Ha ha. I love that bike. I will take it when your are done with it. Just let me know. That is what is is good about this forum. Always some one here is willing to help out.

Peace and ride safe.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 am

Joe, when the thought of selling it crosses your mind just remember how nice it is to get behind all the body work when the temps drop and the rains start. Its got to be nice riding dry and warm.
On another note....... I may have to cancel the fall color ride for me. Dude's football team is playing in the playoffs this weekend and the championship game is next weekend. After much deliberation I will have to do the football game. Afterall the fall color ride happens eery year and who know how many championship games dude will get to play in.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Don't buy it guys, you'll nee to buy new pegs ! Razz
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am

smokey2255 wrote:Joe, when the thought of selling it crosses your mind just remember how nice it is to get behind all the body work when the temps drop and the rains start. Its got to be nice riding dry and warm.
On another note....... I may have to cancel the fall color ride for me. Dude's football team is playing in the playoffs this weekend and the championship game is next weekend. After much deliberation I will have to do the football game. Afterall the fall color ride happens eery year and who know how many championship games dude will get to play in.

See you out there
Smokey

Don't call and cancel you have my word I'll take care of it....I'll have someone in that room today .
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Figured you would get it filled quick enough. Was wanting to wait til the playoff game had been played to make sure we were going to the championship. It is halftime and we are up 20-0 so its safe to say I wont be able to make this one brother.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Definately going to the championships, final score 38-14. WOO HOO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cassie
Cassie
crazy person

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am

that's great news Cassie .
Tell him we are all proud of him. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down