Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP SHOP NEEDED TO INSTALL A CAR TIRE IN COLUMBUS, NC -SOUTH CENTRAL AREA

2 posters

Go down

HELP SHOP NEEDED TO INSTALL A CAR TIRE IN  COLUMBUS, NC -SOUTH CENTRAL AREA Empty HELP SHOP NEEDED TO INSTALL A CAR TIRE IN COLUMBUS, NC -SOUTH CENTRAL AREA

Post  terrys Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 pm

I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT HAS MOVED TO COLUMBUS, N.C. HE NEEDS HELP IN LOCATING A SHOP FOR MOUNTING THE CAR TIRE ON HIS BIKE.
ANYONE WITH INFORMATION PLEASE POST TO THIS SITE AND I WILL BRING IT TO HIS ATTENTION. I KNOW HE WOULD LIKE TO RIDE WITH ANY DARKSIDERS IN HIS AREA. HE IS AN
EXCELLENT LEADER IN AND OUT OF THE MOUNTAINS

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
TERRY & BARB ATKINS
ENJOYING THE DARKSIDE ON A PIRELLI RUN FLAT
terrys
terrys

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

HELP SHOP NEEDED TO INSTALL A CAR TIRE IN  COLUMBUS, NC -SOUTH CENTRAL AREA Empty Re: HELP SHOP NEEDED TO INSTALL A CAR TIRE IN COLUMBUS, NC -SOUTH CENTRAL AREA

Post  smokey2255 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 pm

I get all my tires mounted at the local car tire stores. They will even mount the fronts. Cant balance them but they will throw the dynabeads in. Carry vege oil with you in case the soap they use is not slick enugh. Put the rim in their cage when seating the beads. They trip on me cause I go in there like I own the joint. Dont ask ... just tell them what you expect.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down