Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas

+2
BeHereNow
odif93
6 posters

Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas Empty need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help!

Post  odif93 Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 pm

I called one shop in my area and they said they are willing to try and put on my Goodyear Triple Tred but they anticipate they won't be able to get it seated. Anyone know of a shop in the Atlantic City, NJ area that will have no problem installing my CT?

odif93

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas Empty Re: need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas

Post  BeHereNow Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 am

You might get a faster response if you post in the bike specfic part of the forum, for your bike.
The local bike shop that customizes HDs had no problems with my Rocket.

Some bike wheels are problematic, depends on the make/model.

BeHereNow

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas Empty Re: need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 pm

I use an auto shop to mount mine. I buy my tires there too. Generally only cost me about 10 more than online and they mount it for 3-8 bucks.
See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  parttimr Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I know I am not up there but GoodYear Dealer mounted mine and really didn't use that much lube and it seated at 60lbs 205-70-15. The taller sidewall seems to seat much easier than the 205-65-15. Good Luck.
parttimr
parttimr

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 am

Just tell them to clean the wheel good first or ask if you can.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  odif93 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

thanks for all of the replies. I will take the advice you guys gave and post back when I have some update. Hopefully it will be a pic of my new tires on my bike, Cheers!

odif93

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area pleas Empty car tire

Post  poppop Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

odif93 wrote:I called one shop in my area and they said they are willing to try and put on my Goodyear Triple Tred but they anticipate they won't be able to get it seated. Anyone know of a shop in the Atlantic City, NJ area that will have no problem installing my CT?
do you have any friends at truck tire centers they have a cage my tire hit at 110 my shop presser puts out 110 after sevral times deflating and inflateing it went to the bead use cooking oil it will go good luck cage is a good idea just in case
poppop
poppop

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum