Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help!

3 posters

Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help! Empty need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help!

Post  odif93 Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm

I called one shop in my area and they said they are willing to try and put on my Goodyear Triple Tred but they anticipate they won't be able to get it seated. Anyone know of a shop in the Atlantic City, NJ area that will have no problem installing my CT?

odif93

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help! Empty Dirt Bike SHop

Post  jagasse Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

CT dealers won't try mounting the tire. They site liability. MC shops won't either. But check out the dirt bike shops. They might do it for you. Also, if your wheel is a solid there will be fewer problems than a spoke wheel. I installed a 205/60-16 (original was 200/60-16 BT) on a solid rear wheel and they had no problems at all. But you will have to take the wheel and tire to them. Good luck.
jagasse
jagasse

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help! Empty Re: need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help!

Post  Doc Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 am

Clean the inside lip of your rim real well and have them use a good lube and that GYTT should seat at less than 80 psi.
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help! Empty Re: need a shop to put on rear CT in Atlantic City NJ area please help!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down