Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a meet & greet set up for this year?

4 posters

Go down

Is there a meet & greet set up for this year? Empty Is there a meet & greet set up for this year?

Post  ttexastim Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Howdy everyone! I know it's been ages since I was here. Life can sure get busy on you.

Still riding daily, and LOVING this Douglas tire. With how wet and miserable this winter has been, I've been using the ol' shadow like a dirtbike down my 1/2 mile of muddy driveway. My in-laws got stuck in their 2 wheel drive car, and I have no problems! ALL HAIL THE CAR TIRE!!!

So I am trying to plan my time off, and I was wondering if there is going to be a meet & greet up in Arkansas or anywhere this year? If so, I'm hoping to plan on attending. My ride to Fayetteville this last fall did me in. Wonderful ride!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Is Twin still sending empty boxes to people? LOL (I keeed, I keeeed) Take care y'all, and keep the rubber side down!
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Is there a meet & greet set up for this year? Empty Re: Is there a meet & greet set up for this year?

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Tim, great you're still around and lovin' it.
Yep there is !
Check: https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f6/darkside-ride-in-2010-dates-april-23-24-25-t3452.htm
I'll try to be there myself, have made the plans and saved some bucks, but as it looks right now I'll probably need to do an some small surgery, which will destroy all of it.
Don't know how long you were sabattical, but you know there are great patches around !?
Tropical regards,
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Is there a meet & greet set up for this year? Empty Re: Is there a meet & greet set up for this year?

Post  ttexastim Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Oh yes I know about the patches. I got 3! Smile

Thanks for the thread! I'll have to see about taking that time off. Very Happy WOO HOO!
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm

I'll be loading up and heading back to Texas during this year's meet & greet. Maybe I can make next years fun.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 am

cerooth wrote:I'll be loading up and heading back to Texas during this year's meet & greet. Maybe I can make next years fun.

What part of Texas are you coming back to?

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 am

Depends on where I find work at, trying to get up around D/FW, but I'll have to wait to see
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 am

cerooth wrote:Depends on where I find work at, trying to get up around D/FW, but I'll have to wait to see

Good luck keep us updated. I can't seem to remember what brand you were specializing in.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down