Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tearing down your ride inside the house?

4 posters

Go down

Tearing down your ride inside the house? Empty Tearing down your ride inside the house?

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Smokey,
Have you started tearing down your scoot in the house? Less than 1 month left before the big ride. If you have, I bet your wife wants to kill you.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Tearing down your ride inside the house? Empty Re: Tearing down your ride inside the house?

Post  jedishon Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Muntz wrote:Smokey,
Have you started tearing down your scoot in the house? Less than 1 month left before the big ride. If you have, I bet your wife wants to kill you.

I dont think she found anyone to buy him.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Tearing down your ride inside the house? Empty Re: Tearing down your ride inside the house?

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:12 pm

jedishon wrote:
Muntz wrote:Smokey,

I dont think she found anyone to buy him.

LMAO ROFL
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Hmmm...haven't seen him lately....he might have lost the use of his hands or sumpthin... Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 pm

I got a couple of PM's from here lately. Hes been working alot of OT. He said he slept 40mins two nights ago and 4hrs last night. I just thought I'd rag him a little. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Hell, do I even have a bike??????? I had to call the wife yesterday to find out if I was coming or going. No shit that was a real question. She laughed ......then she realized I was serious. I literally didn't know if I was ending my double shift or ending the first half of it. That is seriously running things together.

Got some real good news today.....nope that is a new thread. sorry for the tease.

The bike is still sitting where I parked it last time I rode it, still don't even know if it is just fouled plugs or something worse. I have 3 days off coming sun-tues so maybe i will get to play/work on it then.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:18 am

smokey2255 wrote:Hell, do I even have a bike??????? I had to call the wife yesterday to find out if I was coming or going. No shit that was a real question. She laughed ......then she realized I was serious. I literally didn't know if I was ending my double shift or ending the first half of it. That is seriously running things together.

Got some real good news today.....nope that is a new thread. sorry for the tease.

The bike is still sitting where I parked it last time I rode it, still don't even know if it is just fouled plugs or something worse. I have 3 days off coming sun-tues so maybe i will get to play/work on it then.

See you out there
Smokey
Its ok if you come on you 5 or 6 colored bike, I'll still ride with ya. But I won't tell anybody I know ya. I'll be like...I dunno he just pulled up next to me at the light. Razz Razz Razz
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:32 am

Well if all went according to plan Smokey bike should be somewhere in the house as of last night.

Im sure Cassie is ready to strangle him.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down