Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 an inside job

+5
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
wayne
horseman8m
twin1300
jedishon
9 posters

Go down

9/11 an inside job Empty 9/11 an inside job

Post  jedishon Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:41 pm

This group seems to think we destroyed the twin towers ourselves.....
Its a 2 hour video so I haven't seen but a few different parts and have no opinion
on it as of yet. Regaurdless I think all terrorists should be castrated and publicly humiliated.
Maybe a terrorist channel on TV where everyone can see who they are.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9153741586264750761&hl=en

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

9/11 an inside job Empty Re: 9/11 an inside job

Post  twin1300 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:59 pm

I have seen something like it!

Tanglefoot's son had a guy who financed a business were he worked and his company cleaned up the Pentagon from 9-11 and his workers asked where all the plane parts were and got chewed out by a colonel and said if they wanted to work he, better keep your mouth shut! ...... Wink

I mentioned the video to Tanglefoot and he remembered the story because he had dismissed it as BS!

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:32 pm

I was a member of crash investigation when i was in the Air Force and as soon as the fire cools down the investigation begins every part no matter how small is collected (as well as the body parts) and taken to an area for chemical and stress inspection so if your friend found even the smallest part of the littlest screw i would be surprised.
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:06 pm

I only watched about 5min. of it and the more I watched, the more pissed I got. At the protesters.
Anybody working in dust should be wearing dust masks, even I do at my work.

Reminds me of the War protesters, here in Roseburg, they were a bunch of people that looked like 70s hippies. They were draging the American flag on the ground when pradeing. Of corse that pissed off the veterans, and then all hell broke loose, and the police were called.

wayne

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 pm

I might go for a conspiracy to kill John Kennedy you might even talk me into the hoax of man being on the moon but IMO it was those low-life towel heads 7 years ago and nothing else.
9/11 an inside job Red-neckmoon-1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

9/11 an inside job Empty Simple Physics

Post  Big C Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Steel can be superheated becoming weak thus causing the towers to fall. These are young dumb kids. As far as the workers becoming sick, the government should be held accountable.

Big C

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Smokinjoe, I have to agree with you sir. Put the blame where it belongs and stand by it.

Big C, why should the government b held accountable because the employer of these people did bot take proper care in monitoring and providing personal protective equipment for these people. Hold the company not the government accountable.

Theres a lot wrong with this society as a whole, accountaility and respect are two of the biggest. People need to relearn to stand up and be accountable for them selves and quit with the misplaced for everthing.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 am

smokey2255 wrote:Smokinjoe, I have to agree with you sir. Put the blame where it belongs and stand by it.

Big C, why should the government b held accountable because the employer of these people did bot take proper care in monitoring and providing personal protective equipment for these people. Hold the company not the government accountable.

Theres a lot wrong with this society as a whole, accountaility and respect are two of the biggest. People need to relearn to stand up and be accountable for them selves and quit with the misplaced for everthing.

See you out there
Smokey

thank you Smokey , I couldn't have put it better myself .
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppawolf Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:54 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Smokinjoe, I have to agree with you sir. Put the blame where it belongs and stand by it.

See you out there
Smokey

I will give a good example of this Smokey. My father served in the Air Force for 20 years and retired in the early 70s. Later in life he started to develop back problems and circulatory problems that the VA said was attributed to Agent Orange. During Vietnam he worked on the planes that dropped the stuff and was in contact with it almost daily. When this started to be a big deal I questioned him about getting it taken care of. He told me "I am the one that volunteered for the Air Force, I signed the paper and stayed. This is my problem and I will deal with it." He died at 69. Never blamed the military or Government for his health and was as proud as could be when my older brother enlisted and then I did.

DB
Poppawolf
Poppawolf

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks Smokey
You are right, today’s people are taught to place blame on others rather than on themselves. Too many lawyers out there. It is a blame game now.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:11 am

DB aka Poppawolf I salute your father , he and I feel the same way, this is my country and if need be I will die for it.
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down