Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee...

2 posters

Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Headed out with nowhere in mind to go just diggin' the awesome day the good Lord gave me. Rode 200 miles then thought I'd go vist some ol' friends. Randy was killed in a pick-up truck accident he was 25 at the time. I had some good times with Dirtweed he was a friend that had your back and I think of him all the time. He is also the only person other than my Grand-Father that I help carry to the grave Crying or Very sad

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Solo003Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty This is my friend Chris , Randy's little brother...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 pm

I've seen them go at each other with bad intent and then just laugh about it. Chris was always the ladies man and he always had a nice one with him sometimes more Smile He dropped dead at 35 and his Moma did'nt want them to cut him up to see why. She had saw what the wreak did to Dirtweed he was found 110 yards from the truck.

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Solo004Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty And this is my friend Mike...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

He lived at my house for over 2 years. The headstone is his Mom's . Mike was killed in a apartment fire here in the town I live in .Mike was cremated and they stomped a hole at the top of his Mom's headstone and poured him in it ( very sad ) . Heres the story Mike's Mom and Dad owned a local honky tonk she was murdered in that honky tonk while being robbed. His ol'man married this bitch and she made him kick Mike out in the street at around 15 years old. He lived in old cars and trucks and did what he had to do to live.Lucky 13 was Mikes friend also. After today's ride I'm going to see about getting some type of headstone or marker for him . He has older brothers and sisters but they dis-owned him as well it appears Sad
Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Solo005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty Gotta throw in a bike shot after all that.......

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 pm

This is Melton Hill Lake just down the road.Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Solo016
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty Re: Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee...

Post  jedishon Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 am

Thanks Joe

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee... Empty Re: Beautiful day for a ride...Record highs in east Tennessee...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down