Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Day For A Ride...

2 posters

Go down

Beautiful Day For A Ride... Empty Beautiful Day For A Ride...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

I rolled out this morning in heavy fog and with yesterday's all day rain ....Wet Roads Sad

Beautiful Day For A Ride... MLKRide2010004Large

We hooked up for breakfast and stood around waitin' on some of the fog to burn off. We had ( 6 ) bikes show-up this morning to ride . ( 3 ) Valkyrie's ( 1 ) Honda Shadow ( 1 ) Kawasaki Mean Streak and a brand new Harley on its maiden voyage.

Beautiful Day For A Ride... MLKRide2010005Large

I did'nt take many pictures today I took us on some backroads that turn into pig trails Along with the fact one of the riders ( Big Al ) just got out of the hospital we shorten the ride down to alittle over 100 miles.We stopped in Huntsville,Tennesssee and took a break and did some window shopping at the local dealer that was closed.

Beautiful Day For A Ride... MLKRide2010008Large

This is Big Al's Kawasaki Mean Streak he has added some nice accessories since I last saw it. Saddlebags , rear rack , windshield , fork shields . I've rode this bike several times and I really like the way it rides and handles.

Beautiful Day For A Ride... MLKRide2010006Large

This is Harley Joe's brand new bike today was the first ride its been on . Harley Joe buys a brand new Harley every year this is the third one he's had since I've knew him. He claim's it cost over $23,000 and he works for one of the largest Harley dealer's in the south ( Smoky Mountain Harley ) . I'm not Harley bashin' here and I even told him " I personally don't see how they sell a bike like that for that much " . He claimed it was a Limited .

Beautiful Day For A Ride... MLKRide2010007Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Day For A Ride... Empty Re: Beautiful Day For A Ride...

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Although the weather was not great I guess the trip was good anyway.
Reminds me about 25 yrs ago, while I was still living & riding in The Netherlands,
no matter what type of weather it was.
Right now on this tropic rock the situation is totally different. Therefore I really
hope I'll be able to join you guys in April. However I'll probably need to do some
small surgery which will destroy my plans.
Tropical regards,
Robert.
P.S. I personally think this HD will be limited for sure seen the price ! Wink
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down