Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How smart is your dog?

4 posters

Go down

How smart is your dog? Empty How smart is your dog?

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:04 am

At a workshop on dog temperament, the instructor noted that a test for a canine's disposition was for an owner to fall down and act hurt. A dog with poor temperament would try to bite the person, whereas a good dog would lick his owner's face or show concern.
Once, while eating pizza in the living room, I decided to try out this theory on my two dogs. I stood up, clutched my heart, let out a scream and collapsed on the floor. The dogs looked at me, glanced at each other and raced to the coffee table for my pizza
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How smart is your dog? Empty Re: How smart is your dog?

Post  jedishon Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 am

Toasted_311 wrote:At a workshop on dog temperament, the instructor noted that a test for a canine's disposition was for an owner to fall down and act hurt. A dog with poor temperament would try to bite the person, whereas a good dog would lick his owner's face or show concern.
Once, while eating pizza in the living room, I decided to try out this theory on my two dogs. I stood up, clutched my heart, let out a scream and collapsed on the floor. The dogs looked at me, glanced at each other and raced to the coffee table for my pizza

must be Labs

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:51 am

jedishon wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:At a workshop on dog temperament, the instructor noted that a test for a canine's disposition was for an owner to fall down and act hurt. A dog with poor temperament would try to bite the person, whereas a good dog would lick his owner's face or show concern.

must be Labs

Jerry

Thats exactly what i thought jerry. thats what my boys woulda done too.
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 pm

If given the choice between food and something else, the food will always win.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down