Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE ****(NEW GUY)****

+3
jedishon
nodakbassmaster
spamby
7 posters

Go down

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Empty 2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE ****(NEW GUY)****

Post  spamby Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 pm

New to the forum. Just wanted to say HELLO and let everyone know what I ride. Hopefully no one holds it against me. Very Happy

spamby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Empty Re: 2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE ****(NEW GUY)****

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am

Welcome! Very Happy poke around and make yourself at home Cool
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Empty Re: 2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE ****(NEW GUY)****

Post  jedishon Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:26 am

Not at all. The only thing that matters here is you ride. Welcome

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 am

Not sure where to post this question but here it goes. Like the thread title says, but could I put a CT on it? Any help would be greatfully appriecated.

thanks again in advance.

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 am

You have to see how much clearance you have between the belt and the tire. See what size tire you have now. Then try and find a ct that will fit. There are 165 ct's but if you are running a 140 you would need a 1/2" between the belt and tire. On most HD's the belt is to close to get a ct in there. That all changed in 2009 when they went to a 180 tire.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 am

I live here in Oklahoma, no jokes please. Is there anyone in Oklahoma that will put a CT on a bike or has anyone on here done a Harley with a CT?

again thanks in advance.

spamby

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 am

spamby wrote:I live here in Oklahoma, no jokes please. Is there anyone in Oklahoma that will put a CT on a bike or has anyone on here done a Harley with a CT?

again thanks in advance.

spamby

I know a guy in Broken Arrow that runs a ct on his wing, I'll ask him to contact you here.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

thanks I pm'd him.

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am

All newbies are sopose to post pictures of the bikes. Very Happy CT or not.

wayne

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:03 pm

how do you do that and I will.

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Im not very good at it myself.
Hopefully someone will jump in here and tell you how to do it. Me and computers dont get along very well.
I can do it, but cant explain it. Hope that makes sense.

wayne

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Here is my ride.

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Motorc14

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Welcome
Nice looking bike. I like them in blue. That was the same color of my Wide Glide when I had it. Thats before it grew legs and walked off.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Empty CT ON ELECTRA GLIDE H-D 2002

Post  terrys Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 am

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR INFO ON A CT ON HARLEY'S FOR AWHILE.I PUT A PIRELLI EUFORI R/F ON MY 2009 GOLDWING. I LOVE IT ,I AM NEVER GOING BACK.THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING YOUR INFO. WHAT A GREAT WEB SITE.( PS AIR THOSE TIRES AND RIDE ) TERRY
terrys
terrys

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 am

spamby wrote:Here is my ride.

2001 HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLIDE    ****(NEW GUY)**** Motorc14

Looking good. Like to have one myself.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  onei Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

spamby wrote:I live here in Oklahoma, no jokes please. Is there anyone in Oklahoma that will put a CT on a bike or has anyone on here done a Harley with a CT?

spamby

Let's see spamby if I have this right: 1) you ride a Harley 2) you are from Oklahoma. You are begging for trouble there. Razz

I am only joking, so please don't take that serious. I'm a Longhorn fan so any opportunity I get to poke fun at an Okie is fair game. Feel free to poke back, that's what makes it fun. Very Happy Also, I have several friends who ride Harley's and half of the fun we have is poking each other because they ride Harley's and I ride a Honda. I love the laughs. Welcome to the board. Lots of good guys here and plenty of common sense advice.
onei
onei

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  onei Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

BTW-sweet looking ride. SERIOUSLY!
onei
onei

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  spamby Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 pm

onei wrote:

spamby

Let's see spamby if I have this right: 1) you ride a Harley 2) you are from Oklahoma. You are begging for trouble there. Razz

I am only joking, so please don't take that serious. I'm a Longhorn fan so any opportunity I get to poke fun at an Okie is fair game. Feel free to poke back, that's what makes it fun. Very Happy Also, I have several friends who ride Harley's and half of the fun we have is poking each other because they ride Harley's and I ride a Honda. I love the laughs. Welcome to the board. Lots of good guys here and plenty of common sense advice.

Thanks, I'm actually a Tulsa Golden Hurricane fan, but hey go Big 12. My teams in order of how much I like them.

1. Tulsa Golden Hurricane
2. Oklahoma Sooners
3. Oklahoma State Cowboys
4. Arkansas Razorbacks
5. Any Big 12 team.
Anyone playing Florida State(Bobby Bowden) oh yea he retired, I guess I can scratch that one.hahahahaha

spamby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down