Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turned to the Dark side i have... Triumph Rocket 3 Touring!!!

2 posters

Go down

Turned to the Dark side i have... Triumph Rocket 3 Touring!!! Empty Turned to the Dark side i have... Triumph Rocket 3 Touring!!!

Post  jmshnkl Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm

hey to all.....

this web site is the only reason why my dad and i put car tires on our motorcycles.
i bought a triumph rocket 3 touring, i have 31,00 miles on her
i bought it on 12-23-08 and have put 5 tires on it since and very tired on spending
$250-$300 for a tire that only lasts me3 a few weeks. i put a general aultimax 205 60 16
and run 38 - 40 psi, and it works great. i like to ride my bike hard, i push it to the limit,
i like to go fast, take corners hard. i scrap my floor broads every chance i get and this tire
goes right along with me. although i do notice a little more counter stirring. the tire also follows
the grooves of the road. which it nothing an experienced rider can't handle. i look forward to meet
my new dark side family here, ttyl, keep the rubber side down. ('What a Face')

P.S. Here is a pic, i plan to put more on later

Turned to the Dark side i have... Triumph Rocket 3 Touring!!! Dsc00411

jmshnkl

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Turned to the Dark side i have... Triumph Rocket 3 Touring!!! Empty Trying something different.

Post  slidderhd Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

I have run a Kuhmo Run Flat on a Goldwing and loved it. It went to Tirerack.com and looked through the Run flats and found that Bridgestone makes a Potenza Run Flat that is suppose to grip good in the rain and dry. I ordered a 205/55-16. Anybody else use Run Flats?
slidderhd
slidderhd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down