Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE!

4 posters

Go down

CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE! Empty CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE!

Post  RocketLoopy Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:05 pm

I finally found a local shop with a Potenza G009 in a 225/60, it was the shorter of the three I was looking for. My first choice was a 235/60, then a 225/65 - but I am actually happier with the 225/60 as it's narrow (but still wide 8.5 inch SW) and over an inch taller than the stock 240/50.

I took some pictures to post, except the treo phone isn't synching properly right now.

I took it for a 45 minute ride after installation - whoa, at 25 this thing wants to stand straight up all the time. I goosed it in some corners and it stuck like glue. The rain is intermitten right now and I've got to go to work.... I'm going to go ahead and take the bike - can't stand not showing off my new shoes!

Will load up some photos soon - just in 45 minutes my mind is changed - for good.
RocketLoopy
RocketLoopy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE! Empty Re: CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE!

Post  horseman8m Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm

that is great welcome cheers
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE! Empty Re: CROWN ME - I MADE IT TO THE DARKSIDE!

Post  twin1300 Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Welcome to the Darkside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm

welcome aboard...... ride long and enjoy

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down