Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building two into one pipes on a C model...w/pics!!!!

+4
jedishon
gstanfield
Badmoon
twin1300
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Building two into one pipes on a C model...w/pics!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Building two into one pipes on a C model...w/pics!!!!

Post  twin1300 Mon May 05, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey fellows,

I got a tip for removing your exhaust nuts from your exhaust if you ever need to remove them... Very Happy "PB Blaster"...(sold at Walmart and AutoZone). I sprayed it on while the bike was warm and came back a couple of hours later and the nuts loosing right up! I have heard of guys wringing the bolts off while trying to remove their pipes, so I thought I would try it as I fit my pipes.

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Building two into one pipes on a C model...w/pics!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Building two into one pipes on a C model...w/pics!!!!

Post  DarkFury Tue May 06, 2008 10:08 pm

twin1300 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
Badmoon wrote:That is gonna be insanely LOUD. There isnt any baffels in there, right? Gonna suck to ride behind you.

Moon

That says a lot about how you ride moon, Embarassed I will ride with twin anyday, I know I can out run him Laughing Laughing Okay maybe not, but I would be riding side by side. We have a few miles runnning like that into the triple digits. Thems gonna be some sweet pipes Bobby. When you get them all figured out and are ready to build another set I am first inline Laughing

That's a deal...........Does any one have some old 1800 pipes?????....... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Just had to ask that, Smoke.................... Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yep, I do..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy They are just sitting in my shop. What a Face
DarkFury
DarkFury

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Wed May 07, 2008 7:14 am

1800VTwin wrote:
twin1300 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
Badmoon wrote:That is gonna be insanely LOUD. There isnt any baffels in there, right? Gonna suck to ride behind you.

Moon

That says a lot about how you ride moon, Embarassed I will ride with twin anyday, I know I can out run him Laughing Laughing Okay maybe not, but I would be riding side by side. We have a few miles runnning like that into the triple digits. Thems gonna be some sweet pipes Bobby. When you get them all figured out and are ready to build another set I am first inline Laughing

That's a deal...........Does any one have some old 1800 pipes?????....... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Just had to ask that, Smoke.................... Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yep, I do..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy They are just sitting in my shop. What a Face

Got some F pipes Amlost brand new. Ready to go. Just lemme know.

Peace Yall
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed May 07, 2008 8:02 am

Thanks 1800VTwin and Badmoon,

I will let you guys know what's up, if I am going to need them. You guys are the best!

.....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am

smokey2255 wrote:

Moon

Dont make it sound like Grandpa on a bike Smokey. A am the insane grandpa on the bike, I ride with reason tho, as I do remember what road rash feels like. Been blessed so far with this bike but it riden and riden hard most of the time. Would love to show you for yourself, but I am not resistant to learning a few new tricks. Maybe you are the one to show me.
So dont sing it, bring it. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Peace yall
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2