Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is down

5 posters

Go down

The site is down Empty The site is down

Post  cerooth Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:12 pm

At present the site is currently down, it will be back up in the next 24-48 hours it will be back up under mcdarksiders.com. the change is due to the name since we have more then just 1 type of bike in the group. I will also be able to upload the files this way that will be needed to enhance the site. If we have any graphics guru's around with some time on their hands then I ask for some help on the main logo. I can use the pic we have on the forums if everyone desires such, or we can create a new logo to be used for the site. I will also be changing the main pic about once a month to reflect on the different places/people/scooters on the Darkside.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

The site is down Empty Re: The site is down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Come on people, some ideas, some help. After talking to cerooth we have a definate direction we want to head. The main direction we want to go with it is to have evreryone have a part in building it. Giving all a sense of ownership. This is an on going group effort so give some feed back or help with graphics and such.

Thanks
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 pm

The sections we have are good...General discussion....tech...etc...we could add a section for tires, listing the different tires being used by the different bikes, like what Muntz started. And it would be a good place for the statistical data spread sheet that was requested. Make it a read only section with only a couple people being able to add information and update everything. My sujestion would be Muntz and Morgan started it they should be given the opportunity to see it thru.....I got your backs guys.....

Uncle Jerr
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:55 pm

I noticed before you log on there are links to different things on the main forum page, but after you log on they disappear. If they are places we are using, ( like Dynabeads and Hicks etc etc) they should be available always. (could be a source of sponsorship money, a percentage for each link that buys something)....Just a thought...

Uncle Jerr
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:08 pm

WWW.mcdarksiders.com

Is the site we are talking about here. We are in the process of building us a new home to keep all our data and a new forum in. It is a work in progress.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 pm

I like the sections we have, but we could have a "MODS needed for bigger tires " and maybe a "safty section" that the new riders could go to , i know that some of our members are cert. instructors.
we could have a section on "fairings and windshields" some of you have some great looking fairings , being a darksider is more about the tires i know but we have talked on just about everything goingon or in motercycles in here. This is a great forum and i realy like being a member and talking to my friends that i haven't even met yet.

Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Horse
The safety thing is something Twin1300 and I have talked about. We are looking for some good info about motorcycle safety and etiquette. We have some ideas about what we want to get out.

Hell I will just go start a new catagory......

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:27 pm

ask george
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

The basic site is now back up for your enjoyment. MCDarsiders.com
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:51 am

oh for phuck sakes... is any site besides this one working right tonight? Never mind I see we are at partial functionality here too.... Shocked

OA is dead again for the moment, stumpwerx has a quark, probly do to the overstressed Stump running it, Photobucket (from where I was going to pull a couple pics I have for suggestion for the website) is down.... maybe if I try and log onto my bank they will deposit huge amounts of cash on accident that I will get to keep...

Nope, account is still empty....

so now that I have said nothing useful, I can't even submit a couple photo's that could be useful on a darkside website... insert rolling eyes smiley here since it's not working at the moment... ok, now double that request...

Laughing

at least that one still works! Laughing

obviously I should get back to my homework... Sad
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 am

I'm creative enough to circumnavigate the "down" photobucket site and found the links for the pics I was going to offer up...

The site is down Explosion1jpg

The site is down Explosion2jpg

The site is down Explosion3copy

hows that? Gimme a couple weeks to get done with finals and I'll ry and play with about any pictures you want... although I can't guarantee good results... Laughing
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down