Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twin brother's Dragon Run......

2 posters

Go down

Twin brother's Dragon Run...... Empty Twin brother's Dragon Run......

Post  twin1300 Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Here's my twin brothers ride on the Dragon with his darksided wing ......19 degrees when they rode it. "Thars snow em them thar hills"........ He had the only tire that did not try to step out on them the whole time they rode that weekend, every one else was on motorcycle tires.

Can I tell you....they had the mountain to themselves, except for some cars.....I think he only saw about 5 other bikes.

Twin brother's Dragon Run...... 717929-R1-08-8_009

Twin brother's Dragon Run...... 717929-R1-15-16_016-1

Twin brother's Dragon Run...... 717929-R1-21-22_022-1
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Twin brother's Dragon Run...... Empty Re: Twin brother's Dragon Run......

Post  twin1300 Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:01 am

Just talked to my brother last nite.....He's having computer trouble at home, so he finally got on at work to see our site. He loved it.

But you guys got a treat coming to see.......He wheelies his Goldwing with his Darkside. And I not talking about just a lift the front tire off the ground......but keep it going. It just aint right, when you see it, it's impressive. Just so you know, we got a couple of friends who can't but just get their wings off the ground but a little bit, and it because the back motorcycle tire slips so badly that they can't keep it up more than a foot or two. It's the car tire that's the difference.

Stay tuned for the show. We just got to get together after the Holidays and his shift work to shoot the vid.

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  motorcyclereb Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:44 am

Waiting for the show. I used to pull the front tire off the ground with my 1100 Aspencade 1st and 2nd, but I couldn't keep it up. Get it up in 1st then again in 2nd, 3rd wouldn't even come close. Man the looks I would get doing that, loved it.
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down