Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike!

3 posters

Go down

Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike! Empty Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike!

Post  twin1300 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Titaniumwing has been letting me ride his wing for a couple of weeks. He hasn't rode it in 9 months since his illness....... No I sure wish he could be able to ride again!

Any way, my son and have taken some short hops on it and I ride it every day to work! It took me a couple of days to get the feel of the wing as I used to have one and now it is coming second nature and the car tire on back, you would never know it had one it rides and carves so smooth.

Well this weekend my son and I come up on a back of a HD stopped at an intersection and then he starts revving his motor!!!! I am like...Oh, no you didn't! He turned left and nailed it.....well he tried his best to make a showing against my land boat...hehehehehe I told my son to hang on and we saw nothing was coming traffic wise and we lit out after him. Well it didn't take long, by second gear and redline we had done pulled out to pass and third gear we sucked his doors off.....Bwhwhahahahaha And then he let off as we pulled in front of him and grabbed fourth. Well we took it to about 115 to show him it wasn't a fluke. We missed our turn off because we were going too fast to make the turn and by the time we turned around on the next street he wouldn't even look our way as he road by at a blazing 45 mph. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks brother for letting me ride your bike?!

................................bobby

Last edited by twin1300 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike! Empty Re: Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike!

Post  jedishon Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Fun aint it..... Used to do that with my BMW K1200LTC..... Red line was 70MPH in first gear.
Giddy up little ponies.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike! Empty byby HD

Post  yank Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 pm

I've smoked so many HD's on mine that it's just a minor irritation now, I stop at a biker bar on 411 and 75 called Tom's ( down the street from a HD dealer incase they need parts or work done- ) I know not nice but what the hell, anyway they have gotten to know me a little and basicly leave me alone, One day my son and I were sitting there ( he had a V-Max at the time a FJR1300 now) and one of the drunker HD boys was getting loud and stating he was going to challenge that black piece of sh**t and blow my ass off, It was funny my son was inside hitting the head while this was happening, I sat there getting ready to accept and another HD guy started to inform him that his ass would be grass and I would be the mower, stating that that black piece of sh**t had dusted him a couple of times already and the other bike with him would do the same and since he could beat him just to shut up and go drink his beer. I've been challenged so many times and I think I have figured out why, they think I'm on a 1300 vtx

Doug
yank
yank

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike! Empty Re: Smoked a HD this weekend on my brothers bike!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down