Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte

3 posters

Go down

Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte Empty Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte

Post  DigitalRodney Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Hey All,
Pretty new to this forum, but been riding on the Darkside for quite a while.
I moved to North Carolina, east of Charlotte, about two years ago, and I need to change out the rear tire on my VTX 1800. Anyone know good tire changer in the area?

Digital ROdney

DigitalRodney

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-16

Back to top Go down

Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte Empty Re: Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte

Post  Tynker Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 pm

If you can remove the rear wheel, take it to and used tire shop, and they will get it done. You might try an indy shop, most will do it for you.

Tynker

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte Empty Re: Darkside Tire Changer Near Charlotte

Post  DigitalRodney Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Tynker wrote:If you can remove the rear wheel, take it to and used tire shop, and they will get it done. You might try an indy shop, most will do it for you.

I have been thinking that, especially since I have a car tire on it now, that they would just change it out. I have couple of places nearby I need to check out.

DigitalRodney

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dino Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm

I am not sure how current info is, but when I use to live in Jamestown, NC (by Greensboro), it was one MC Shop right off I40 when you're going to Greensboro from Winston Salem.
In that (I think Honda) shop, they changed on my VTX1300R the CT.
They were talking to me about that, but after change was done, they were really surprised.
After a while I visited them for some other work, or inspection, and had over 45TM on the tire, the tire was like new, and the guys were surprised to see it.
The place is right by MAC Truck on I40 going to Gso from WS
dino
dino

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://www.boncphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down