Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust????

3 posters

Go down

Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust???? Empty Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust????

Post  twin1300 Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Stock exhaust vid compared to cobra exhaust???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IpXzsp4RVk&feature=related

..............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust???? Empty Re: Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust????

Post  Badmoon Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Not a big enough change of tone for the money if you ask me. I believe that Wings should be seen and not heard anyway.
Twin you tryin to start something? Huh?
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust???? Empty Re: Stock exhaust compared to Cobra exhaust????

Post  titaniumwing Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:57 pm

It's not a big exhaust change, but it sure changes the power curve. Kinda liked it,when I tried one out. Lotta money....acy
titaniumwing
titaniumwing

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:24 pm

titaniumwing wrote:It's not a big exhaust change, but it sure changes the power curve. Kinda liked it,when I tried one out. Lotta money....acy

Acy
Do you think it would be worth the money shelled out for that set of pipes even with the riding that you do on yours. What i meant to say is with the amount of miles you put on yours whould you spend the money for them?
Just askin?

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  titaniumwing Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Maybe if I had a little more money, I probably would have had it by now but, I think I gonna save the moolaa for the Traxxion suspension upgrade. The cost has went up considerably since White Devil had his done, now it is 2500.00 samoleies. I ride my bike pretty hard and I think the exhaust would make it even more fun to ride. That what I'm really into is smiles per gallon...now what i mean...acy
titaniumwing
titaniumwing

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 am

That is what I was thinkin.
We are on the same page.
Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down