Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please

3 posters

Go down

86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please Empty 86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please

Post  mark Steeves Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Can I put a car tire on this bike? if so what tire should I try first? I am totally new to the dark side so go easy on this Hick from Alberta.
I also have an 83 honda Asplencade that I would like to do this to as well Last year I went through 2 compleat sets of tires and would like to tone it down a bit. (COST)

mark Steeves

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please Empty Re: 86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please

Post  rrounds Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 am

It helps to say what the stock tire size is, that way we don't have to go search for the stock tire size.

ROD

rrounds

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please Empty Re: 86 Yamaha Venture Royal 1st Generation Help Please

Post  Wolf91j Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello, I just wanted to see if you found a car tire that works? I have an 89 royale.

Wolf91j

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down