Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow!

+5
vtxreaper
horseman8m
Tanglefoot
Muntz
twin1300
9 posters

Go down

Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow! Empty Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow!

Post  twin1300 Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:53 pm

I got an idea to make a two into one exhaust on my 1300 C using one Ultra-classic exhaust tip, Bub headers, and my Hardkrome K-2's. I will start laying out the pattern and lengths tomorrow and will post pics as I get them.

Wish me luck. I just feel like something different and to quiet down my K-2's. They will rattle the windows and set off car alarms. I like it, but I would like them a little deeper tone and of course a custom exhaust....Oh, yea! Did I say they will be blacked out like smokey's pipes. I am tired of cleaning this daily commuter and all this chrome. So, it's gotta go!

.................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow! Empty Re: Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow!

Post  Muntz Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Can't wait to see this little project. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow! Empty Re: Starting on my two into one exhaust tomorrow!

Post  Tanglefoot Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:42 am

If you need moral support give me a call, you know I love to watch other people work. Seriously if you need some help call me I'll find time. sunny sunny
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Sorry fellows,

It's done went to heck in a hand basket around here and being put off indefinitely.....to later notice.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:34 pm

let me know how it goes with the two to one . good luck .
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  vtxreaper Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:05 am

Go for it Bobby, sounds like a good plan.. Two into one, awesome sound, awesome power.. The cages are gonna notice ya now.. Loud pipes save lives.. On the longer trips, I I usually ride with the earbuds in and listen to the i-pod.. drowns out some of the pipes,, REAPS
vtxreaper
vtxreaper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:00 pm

I have a flat six with 3into1 on both sides, Jardine's. Not to loud but when I ride over to Bobby's house he says he can hear me coming. Really cool sound. Kinda reminds me of an old 49/51 flathead Ford with glasspacks. I love the sound it makes. Not as loud as Bobby's 1300 though. Now that is loud. cheers cheers cheers
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  vtxreaper Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 pm

My Sideburners sound like a small block Chevy with headers, I've been told. Trulely a different sound than all the V&H and Cobras.. Soooo glad I went with the Sideburners. Most of my friends have V&H bigshots?? I heard a Kawasaki one day at a charity ride with the Sideburners and fell in love with the tone. Waited for a sale and pulled the trigger.. No Regrets, REAPS
vtxreaper
vtxreaper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 pm

vtxreaper wrote:My Sideburners sound like a small block Chevy with headers, I've been told. Trulely a different sound than all the V&H and Cobras.. Soooo glad I went with the Sideburners. Most of my friends have V&H bigshots?? I heard a Kawasaki one day at a charity ride with the Sideburners and fell in love with the tone. Waited for a sale and pulled the trigger.. No Regrets, REAPS

I liked the sound of the sideburners but I hated the seam at the 2 into 1. I went with the Bigshots for the sound and looks combo. Just my .02 Wink
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:47 pm

hello twin , how is that 2-1 exhaust coming ?
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:56 am

horseman8m wrote:hello twin , how is that 2-1 exhaust coming ?

twin1300 wrote:Sorry fellows,

It's done went to heck in a hand basket around here and being put off indefinitely.....to later notice.

Wink
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 am

When are you getting started on this project?
I wanna know. What is the plan you intend to follow?
Come on I wanna know.

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:26 am

Boss is out sick and a bunch of critical jobs came in since I am the only electrician here, I don't get much time off to even start cutting on it.

...........bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:38 am

If your skeered say your skeered.

Just playin

Peace man
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:23 am

badmoon wrote:If your skeered say your skeered.

Just playin

Peace man
Moon

You met me.....I aint skeered to cut on nothing......Including someone else bike. I got a one of a kind bike now and I will put it under the knife.

..............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:07 am

twin1300 wrote:
badmoon wrote:If your skeered say your skeered.

Just playin

Peace man
Moon

You met me.....I aint skeered to cut on nothing......Including someone else bike. I got a one of a kind bike now and I will put it under the knife.

..............bobby

Hey Twin aint even skeered to let me pull his tank....... he paid for that one Shocked Laughing

Great times.

See you out there
Smokey

smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 am

if your going custom for quieter, why not put a cut-out/dump valve in it before the "muffler" Very Happy Very Happy I'm interested to see where this goes, if you ever get to it.... Laughing
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down