Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW!

5 posters

Go down

Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW! Empty Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW!

Post  twin1300 Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 pm

I am posting a pic of titaniumwing's riding helmet. He will explain what you are seeing. It is an interesting story!

Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW! February192008029

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW! Empty Re: Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW!

Post  Muntz Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Looks like its suffering from lack of use! Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW! Empty Re: Titaniumwings Helmet pic.............WOW!

Post  titaniumwing Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:17 pm

That after 2 days of not riding, guess she had to lay some eggs really bad.....Sent this to another friend and he wrote back that his suspicions were confirmed " I was a bird brain"...Don't you just love your friends...Enjoy the pic!!!! acy

P.S. My bike has 31000 miles on it in 20 months..It has not set very much!!!!
titaniumwing
titaniumwing

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:47 pm

titaniumwing wrote:That after 2 days of not riding, guess she had to lay some eggs really bad.....Sent this to another friend and he wrote back that his suspicions were confirmed " I was a bird brain"...Don't you just love your friends...Enjoy the pic!!!! acy

P.S. My bike has 31000 miles on it in 20 months..It has not set very much!!!!

lol! lol!
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:57 pm

He's on his third darkside coming up this friday. Titaniumwing is a mileage monster! He don't play when it comes to riding.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 pm

twin1300 wrote:He's on his third darkside coming up this friday. Titaniumwing is a mileage monster! He don't play when it comes to riding.

3 Darksides, Wow now thats impressive. Titaniumwing, I thought maybe that was a spare helmet. Nesting in only 2 days. I guess I'll have a farm in my helmet before I get to ride again. Laughing

Twin your Dad going Darkside on his trike? Razz Shocked Razz Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 am

Twin, Whitedevil and Titainiumwing had told me this story the other night at dinner. Gotta say when he said nest in two days I was not thinking a bird condo. Dang it man. That was pretty impressive. Gotta give it to the bird. At least it was well insulated and out of the weather. Smart bird. Shame it was built without a permit as had to be removed. Ha ha.

That being said. It was a pleasure meeting with yall. T and Me are looking forward to doing it again. Yall ride safe and stay in touch. Just letting yo know that I got almost 500 miles over the weekend. Oh what fun.

Muntz, was hoping to meet with you but I guess a kitchen pass was out for that night Huh. I am just playin but we will have to meet up real soon.

Peace yall.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:00 pm

It was very nice meeting you too Moon. Hope to see again soon.

White Devil
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down