Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new guy want opinion on sumic tires

3 posters

Go down

new guy want opinion on sumic tires Empty new guy want opinion on sumic tires

Post  hanksta1969 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 pm

anyone here have any experience with sumic tires? i am trying to pick the right tire for my m50 and saw this tire in a 185/65/15 and just wanted some opinions. new guy want opinion on sumic tires $(KGrHqR,!jQE1J2OUVy-BNcHQ8ur4g~~0_1
hanksta1969
hanksta1969

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

new guy want opinion on sumic tires Empty Re: new guy want opinion on sumic tires

Post  Doc Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 am

Welcome to the Board.

No experience with them, I've heard they are made by Cooper Tire.
Looks like it would work.
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

new guy want opinion on sumic tires Empty Re: new guy want opinion on sumic tires

Post  twin1300 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 am

Wow...good looking tire! It should do fine! Let us know and come give us a review afterward?

................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  hanksta1969 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

might be a while. i'm going to wear out my mc tire first maybe another 2000 mi, i just want to be ready when the time comes, it takes me a long time to make my mind up about anything i always want to make sure i'm making the right decision, the darkside tire option looks great and while i have found plenty of people that say it is a bad idea i have yet to find one person that went darkside and dident like it cheers and getting two summers out of a tire rather than two per summer sounds good too. bounce
hanksta1969
hanksta1969

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:39 pm

hanksta1969 wrote:might be a while. i'm going to wear out my mc tire first maybe another 2000 mi, i just want to be ready when the time comes, it takes me a long time to make my mind up about anything i always want to make sure i'm making the right decision, the darkside tire option looks great and while i have found plenty of people that say it is a bad idea i have yet to find one person that went darkside and dident like it cheers and getting two summers out of a tire rather than two per summer sounds good too. bounce

You going to wish you had just thrown away those 2000 miles on that MC tire..... Laughing The darkside is that much better! Heck two summers, I am on my 4th coming up with the same tire!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the darkside.

Ps...I have heard that so much from so many people that wished they would have tried it sooner that if every time I heard that I got a dime.....I could retire................. Laughing Laughing Laughing
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hanksta1969 Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 am

Well i changed my mind and went with the general ultimax instead. i have only put about 100mi on it so far and i can't say that it handles better but it's not worse and the ride is amazing, it takes a little getting used to but so far i like it. i will know more when i get a couple thousand mi on it.
hanksta1969
hanksta1969

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 pm

hanksta1969 wrote:Well i changed my mind and went with the general ultimax instead. i have only put about 100mi on it so far and i can't say that it handles better but it's not worse and the ride is amazing, it takes a little getting used to but so far i like it. i will know more when i get a couple thousand mi on it.

cheers
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down