Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get the wife to not talk to you

+9
WacoBill
Muntz
motorcyclereb
nodakbassmaster
Toasted_311
gstanfield
KYVTX1300
ttexastim
smokey2255
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to get the wife to not talk to you - Page 2 Empty Re: How to get the wife to not talk to you

Post  Muntz Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 pm

jedishon wrote:
Muntz wrote:I guess Smokey's wife musta really killed him this time. Hadn't hardly heard a peep outta him for a while now. Either Cassie really killed him or she sold him on that classified ad she had going and his new owners dont let him use their 'puter. Laughing Razz Twisted Evil Razz Laughing

Hes AAAlive....Mrs, D paid me not to bid on him. She wont let me bring my bike in either.

Jerry

You woulda bid on him???? Sicko! Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

How to get the wife to not talk to you - Page 2 Empty Re: How to get the wife to not talk to you

Post  jedishon Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm

I need someone to do my work around here so I can ride.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:51 am

jedishon wrote:I need someone to do my work around here so I can ride.

Jerry

You damn sure don't want me around to do your work........all I do is eat,sleep and scratch myself. Like a good dog Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 pm

How much ya got done? Post some Pics!!! Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Not yet. Just getting around to doing my maintenance. And putting the risers and cruisin pegs and the goodies I got from Hick on and am about to run the valves in a minute. Waiting on the household to go to bed so I can turn up the tunes and get busy. Tomorrow we are going to buff out the pieces that are done and then I will start reassembly of the painted parts. I honestly dont expect to have it together before the weekend. Can I tell ya the steering head bearing is a real bitch if you dont have the right tools. My bearing puller would not open up enough to get the bottom race and you can't get on it from the top to drive it out. It took a little inginuity and a buddy to help me out but we got it out. I also highly recommend having the right tool to drive the new bearing onto the steering head shaft. I had to reassemble the bearing after I drove it on. Not a good idea. I caught all kinds of hell getting it to seat right. Off to do the valves and other fun stuff
Wish me luck

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Not yet. Just getting around to doing my maintenance. And putting the risers and cruisin pegs and the goodies I got from Hick on and am about to run the valves in a minute. Waiting on the household to go to bed so I can turn up the tunes and get busy. Tomorrow we are going to buff out the pieces that are done and then I will start reassembly of the painted parts. I honestly dont expect to have it together before the weekend. Can I tell ya the steering head bearing is a real bitch if you dont have the right tools. My bearing puller would not open up enough to get the bottom race and you can't get on it from the top to drive it out. It took a little inginuity and a buddy to help me out but we got it out. I also highly recommend having the right tool to drive the new bearing onto the steering head shaft. I had to reassemble the bearing after I drove it on. Not a good idea. I caught all kinds of hell getting it to seat right. Off to do the valves and other fun stuff
Wish me luck

See you out there
Smokey

I saw something on the OB about the All Balls setup. I dont remember exactly what it was, but they had a little "trick" on that.

I bet it would be easier if you had that manual on CD. Wouldn't it? Shocked

Sorry, I dont know about your bucket question. My bucket holds 5 gallons, or at least thats what the guy at Home Depot told me. He could been lying, you know haw those salespeople are. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Manual on CD? They do that? I thought I had one but........ we all know that story ....don't we Twin. Shocked

There is actually a tool that will drive your new bearing on the shaft, a piece of pipe the right size would work too but.... didn't have that handy either. so I did it my way (sang like frank) . Took a little exra work but the bars are on with the riser and the tension feels good.

You got to watch those sales guys they will tell ya anything to get your money Laughing

Yall have a great day, I am jammin to some Kid Rock, the clean version, and wrenchin on the scoot. Life is good right now.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Manual on CD? They do that? I thought I had one but........ we all know that story ....don't we Twin. Shocked

There is actually a tool that will drive your new bearing on the shaft, a piece of pipe the right size would work too but.... didn't have that handy either. so I did it my way (sang like frank) . Took a little exra work but the bars are on with the riser and the tension feels good.

You got to watch those sales guys they will tell ya anything to get your money Laughing

Yall have a great day, I am jammin to some Kid Rock, the clean version, and wrenchin on the scoot. Life is good right now.

See you out there
Smokey

I thought ya knew they had the manual on CD. I guess that was something else Twin "forgot" to tell you. Laughing

Hes always "forgetting" stuff. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2