Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together!

+3
tods58
jedishon
twin1300
7 posters

Go down

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Empty Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together!

Post  twin1300 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for getting us all together and it was a blast! For those that missed it, maybe next year you guys can make it.

Joe, you are the man and great riding with you. I wish you didn't have to go to work, me and WhiteDevil rode all day Sunday...wide open and would have loved to had you with us.

Until next time, thank you again for all you done for us.

.....................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Empty Re: Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together!

Post  jedishon Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 am

Where are the pictures. You really are slacking off.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Empty pictures

Post  tods58 Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:47 am

Joe, Twin said it all you tennessee boys are the best! Joe please thank wimp for me again. and another thanks to big green valley. and the last thanks goes out to Smokey for the talk we had. tell dude hello for me.Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn015.Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn011Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn012Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn010Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn009 this pictures for you joe. I stopped at a bp to get gas . and i was looking around i saw the biggest rebel flag i ever saw. the picture was taken a half mile away. Not far from the florida georgia border on I-75Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Tenn016

Last edited by tods58 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
tods58
tods58

Number of posts : 30
Location : [IMG]https://2img.net/h/i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/tnyzipperer/boxtruck006.jpg[/IMG]
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! Empty Re: Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together!

Post  Big Green Valley Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 am

Ditto what Twin said! I had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting everyone.

Here's a few pics . . . .

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! DarksidersRallySaturday042410011 Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! DarksidersRallySaturday042410015

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! DarksidersRallySaturday042410005 Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! DarksidersRallySaturday042410012

Thanks SmokenJoe for the darkside rally get together! DarksidersRallySaturday042410021
Big Green Valley
Big Green Valley

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-03

https://www.youtube.com/user/biggreenvalley?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 pm

tods58,

Thanks for coming and great meeting you. Check out what Smokey said. GREAT advice!

Next time we will be scraping pegs together in the wind.

Later.................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteDevil Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 pm

You did a GREAT job on the ride Smokin Joe. Super route and the Falls were fantastic. I had never been there before. I really liked the special effects you arranged for us with the clouds and fog rollin in on us in the mountains. I hadn't seen that before either. Looking forward to hooking up with you and Big Al in the near future.

Thanks again....

...Mark
WhiteDevil
WhiteDevil

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:10 pm

thanks from me too joe , and it was great riding up there with me james it was fun , next time we go I'm going to put on the rain gear before it rains.
Razz Laughing
I had the time of my life with everyone there and the great people we have that came up to the rally just to get wet and ride in a storm .
everyone there was great and loved to ride and knew it was going to rain but came anyway. wonderful view at the top and everywhere we went.
thanks again Joe...
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu May 06, 2010 10:28 pm

I love that wing and its trailer. Wish I could have made it. Maybe next year.

Enjoy the Madness,
Muntz
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down