Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25

2 posters

Go down

Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25 Empty Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Deals Gap Store is open as well as The Hellbender Store and if you're wanting t-shirts ,stickers etc. they will be avaliable.All the photographers have moved over to The Hellbender , Cherohala Skyline and US 129 North of Deals Gap so if you're wanting a picture you can still get one as we'll be on all of these roads on our saturday 4-24 ride.

Copy / Paste below from Killboy....

A quick rockslide/road closure update...we're really not the timeliest source for news, since we only update about once a week. Check out TailoftheDragon.com and DealsGap.com and their respective Facepages for more regular updates. Road is still closed...contract was awarded to the non-local company, which is kind of a bummer. Hopefully the incentives will be enough to get them hurried along. In the mean time your area businesses are doing all they/we can to get the Dragon open for tourism alone. There is a petition started here by the DGRR Mazda Rotary people, which can't hurt.

Meanwhile we are shooting on the surrounding twisty/scenic roads...Cherohala Skyway, Hwy 28, and 129 north of the Dragon, so we should still have you covered.

Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25 Nightcurve
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25 Empty Re: Update ...Darkside Rally ...4-23-24-25

Post  wayne Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 am

I sure wish I could get over there and see all you yahoos.
I would in a heart beat, but the last 2 yrs. of work has been very slow, the Contractors around here are hurting. Looks like it wont be untill 2012 untill things get better, the unemployment rate in my County is right at 22%. In the last 4mo. I have made about $600, The wife still has a job, If my house and property wasnt paid for, I would really be in DEEP DO DO. I pay my own Health Ins. which is well over $700 a month and it dont pay sheet.

But, I will get out there some day, that Im makeing a promise to my self. That is my goal.

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum