Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love my pup

5 posters

Go down

love my pup Empty love my pup

Post  smokey2255 Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:48 pm

I have never let a dog or any animal in the bed with me, okay any four legged animal in the bed with me. My 90 pound ladrador does not understand this rule. He waits for me to get settled in then he gently puts a paw on the bed and starts to apply pressure, more and more until he gets the weight of one paw on the bed then he sneaks his weight onto that paw until he has all his front mass supported on it then he slips his second paw on the bed and carefully distributes his weight on both paws. Now that he is feeling confident that he is gonna get into the bed he gently puts a rear paw on the bed and starts the process all over until he is fully on the bed then he slowly and carefully lays down and rolls over onto his back and puts all four paws in the and does a victory dance on his back. He is too funny. But he don't realize is that he truly is not a lap dog and want's to lay on me. But he also brings his little buddy (the cat) to the party too.
love my pup Larrylee002

Got to love our pets. We also have a 4 year old lab that you can't make get in the bed if I am in it. But let us leave the house and the party automatically moves to the bed.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

love my pup Empty Re: love my pup

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 am

Awww....always knew you were a big softie. Laughing

Nice to see you're getting some sleep finally. Work slowing down?
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:42 am

I am doing a double right now. Five and a half more to go, then another 8 after an 8 hour break then I get 3 days off. Time to get busy wrenching on the scoot. My boy asked me ...yesterday now, if I was going to watch the super bowl. I told him I didn't know ...so he said... iwould rather work on our bikes. Meaning he wants me to work on his rm85 and get it ready for race season. He needs the front forks rebuilt. A new rear tire and we will go through the top end before he races it. So sunday is a busy day but Monday he is at school which means daddy gets to tear his bike apart. Yes it will be in the dining room come monday. I will follow up with pics on that.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:51 am

Yes, we most definately want pics....got to see Cassie's face too. Shocked
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:45 am

Toasted_311 wrote:Yes, we most definately want pics....got to see Cassie's face too. Shocked

Me too!

Fellas this is gonna get good! Twisted Evil

Glad ya got some Sleep
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 am

For the last week I've had 7 pups try to join me in my bed. Shocked Shocked 3 Bassets, 1 Beagle, 1 Lab, a mutt and my Husky. Needless to say that they don't all fit nor get along well enough to do this whne I'm not in bed. I kick them out, get comfy and before I start to doze off I have at least 5 dogs in the room. Tonight's the last night of that, I get to send three of them back to my sister so I don't have to break up any more fights. I just hope my sister's mutt get's out of her bully phase and that my foot stops hurting from playing football with her. There's nothing like waking up to 2 dogs fighting ontop of you. Mad Good thing the pup that lost wasn't hurt bad or I'd have to explain to my sister just why I didn't have her dog anymore. Oh, incase you were interested in just why I have 7 dogs with me, My little brother got back from Iraq on Thursday and my family headed out to greet him, so I got to pull pupy patrol while I search for a job or some kind of work.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:49 am

Cerooth
Damn man I feel your pain. In the foot that is Laughing Laughing They say the best way to train a dog is to beat it. Twisted Evil Actually I am pretty lucky with my dogs, except for the older one always trying to do a jail break and bust out of the house they behave pretty good. I can use 2 fingers and get them to come and sit. Everyone else in the house is always getting loud with them (not gonna go there as to why) but I never raise my voice to them in the house. Same with the kids, they all know "that tone of voice" i have my whole household trained Laughing Laughing Thatis until Mrs Smokey reads this then I will be a whupped pup. Laughing

How's the job hunting going? Good luck with it

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:22 am

smokey2255 wrote:Cerooth
Damn man I feel your pain. In the foot that is Laughing Laughing They say the best way to train a dog is to beat it. Twisted Evil Actually I am pretty lucky with my dogs, except for the older one always trying to do a jail break and bust out of the house they behave pretty good. I can use 2 fingers and get them to come and sit. Everyone else in the house is always getting loud with them (not gonna go there as to why) but I never raise my voice to them in the house. Same with the kids, they all know "that tone of voice" i have my whole household trained Laughing Laughing Thatis until Mrs Smokey reads this then I will be a whupped pup. Laughing

Smokey

I think Mrssmokey is the one with the look from the sounds of it.
Good luck with that.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:53 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Cerooth

Smokey

all i can say is hahahahahahaha
and did i mention you are so full of it and hahahahahahahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 am

Hi Cassie,

I don't have to raise my voice to hebear either, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down