Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from my first Darkside road trip

+3
Badmoon
CaribCruiser
jpierce575
7 posters

Go down

Just got back from my first Darkside road trip Empty Just got back from my first Darkside road trip

Post  jpierce575 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 pm

I just got home from my first road trip after going darkside and I gotta say the car tire handled wonderfully. We rode from Hagerstown, IN to Stecoah, NC mostly in interstate then 2 days in the mountains, then interstate home. The trip was wonderful and got to meet several new and old friends. Even though I was the slowpoke of the group, I had a great time and loved the way the c/t handled both on wet interstate roads as well as mountain twisties.
jpierce575
jpierce575

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my first Darkside road trip Empty Re: Just got back from my first Darkside road trip

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Good to read your happy with the CT. How did your old and new friends react?
Where you the only darksider?
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my first Darkside road trip Empty Re: Just got back from my first Darkside road trip

Post  Badmoon Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 pm

More, we want more information.
Muntz is gonna need some pictures too.

Peace.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jpierce575 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 pm

alabamawing and 00Doc were both there on car tires, most everyone else did not seem too surprised.

pics can be found here
jpierce575
jpierce575

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Thanks, but you have some splainin to do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Badmoon wrote:Thanks, but you have some splainin to do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jamie is a member of another web site. That web site had a get together in the Smokies, and I wish I could have made it there.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jpierce575 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Most of the pics are of the Biker-Haven members. We all had a good time and I got to meet a few more members that I had not met in person. I would love to meet the rest of them sometime, as well as the members here.
jpierce575
jpierce575

Back to top Go down

Post  marine-mp Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Well JP, you had to pass by my 20 to get to Stecoah!!!!! Murphy, NC is on the way to Robbinsville and Stecoah. My wife and I often picnic by the river on RT. 28, just before the Deals Gap. All you guys an gals, let me know when you get out this way, an we can hook up. Sure would like to meet some of yiz. Semper-fi Mike

marine-mp

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  jpierce575 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:16 pm

We stayed at Kickstand Lodge, next time I will let you guys know when we are going to be in the area.
jpierce575
jpierce575

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:05 am

good slidshow and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun.
Very Happy Laughing Smile
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Dapper Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Looks like a good run, good pictures, especially the one where you can see the DSers. Shame on my 1300R no one would see the CT. Sad
Dapper
Dapper

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down