Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders

+2
smokey2255
Dude
6 posters

Go down

Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders Empty Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders

Post  Dude Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi all, I am Justin or as some of you know me as Dude. My dad Smokey2255 traded for me a 99 750 shadow. We have been out putting some miles on it but I am in desperate need of a new tire. What are you running on your 750's?

Thanks
Dude
Dude
Dude

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders Empty Re: Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome to the funhouse son. I am sure you will find all the info you need on here and through some of our users.
Just as a heads up. Moon only looks scary, he's a big sis Laughing Unca Jerr is ..... Unca Jerr, Muntz is full of BS, but you know this and twin1300 will always send an empty box and he never has cookies

See you out there
Dad
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders Empty Re: Howdy and questions for shadow 750 riders

Post  Muntz Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Hey Dude !!!
I'm glad to hear the old man is setting you up. Post us some pics of that 750 of yours.
Keep the shiny side up.

Welcome to the Madness,
Muntz King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Hay Dude.
Heard a lot of stories and if you are your old mans son, well I guess you gotta deal with what God gave ya huh?
I am sure that some of those guys with the right information will tell ya which tire you will need. Me myself I would find a swamper type of tire and go off road.

That would be awesome.

Peace out Bro. Listen to your old man. Nobody else does. just playin with ya Smoke
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Welcome to the best forums on the net Dude .
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Post this on the shadow section. If memory serves me, several have had success with the kumho 165. But if you want a cooler tread pattern, and are willing to try some other tires, let us know....(over there) We'll help you out.

Had a guy approach me Thursday in OK somewhere. He had a 750 and saw my bike. Was really interested in the CT and my tourtank. I recommended the Kumho 165 to him. It's tried and true. You'll need to seal the rim or use a tube. I recommend a tube for the first time. Don't forget the dynabeads!
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down