Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmokinJoe or Freebird ???????

+3
jedishon
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
smokey2255
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SmokinJoe or  Freebird  ??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: SmokinJoe or Freebird ???????

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:55 pm

jedishon wrote:Still waiting to hear the outcome Joe.....

Jerry

I still have a small pneumothorax unlike before when it was a total collapse and thats why I'm not getting a full tank of air and still dealing with the pain. The doctor claims this should take care of its self with alittle more time to heal.I messed up by waiting 9 days before seeking help .Thanks for checking on me Jerry and thanks for the phone call today Larry .
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

SmokinJoe or  Freebird  ??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: SmokinJoe or Freebird ???????

Post  jedishon Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm

I'll keep the prayers coming....All the pleasure you give with the pics and ride descriptions. I want you back out there as much as you want to get out there....I can hear BADMOJO calling you from here...

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Joe, was glad to finally get a chance to talk to you. Glad to hear you still have plenty of piss and vinegar running in your blood Very Happy Twisted Evil Rest up and heal well .... We have lots of riding this year. I promise to make at least one ride down there this year. Then again for the CBR There is no doubt in my mind that if I showed up and said "let's ride", that you would say "bring it". This cold rain we have coming would not be very conducive to healing and you dont wanna have to start the healing process all over. Rain check it is, but know I will be looking for a tour guide when I get that way. Looking forward to the ride. Now Mrs. Smokey is a happy camper too .... she wanted the company "driver" for the trip. What had started out as a surprise (for the wife) visit to my daughters house is now going to be a surprise to my daughter when I show up... My scoot is going slumming this weekend. It gets to ride in the bed to Va. then it will come out to go for a ride saturday while the women go do girly stuff. The son in law has duty so I will be free to explore.

Heal well my friend

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 am

Joe
How ya doing brother? I am getting tanked uo with the SON IN LAW, these young Navy guys think they they can throw an old sailor. Beer, jack daniels, tehkilllya. I AM THE LAST MAN STANDING. They are all part of the new kindler genltler navy. Bunch of pansy ass sweet hearts

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2