Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 last questions before D Day

+2
wayne
stayung
6 posters

Go down

2 last questions before D Day Empty 2 last questions before D Day

Post  stayung Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Will I have a problem with my wife riding with this 205/65/15 on my 2005 1300R with stock shocks?
Can You practice burnouts to remove the Mold Release.
stayung
stayung

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

2 last questions before D Day Empty Re: 2 last questions before D Day

Post  wayne Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 pm

The only problem I can see is that she will want to go more. Very Happy

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 pm

A cloud of smoke will get rid of the mold release....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

stayung wrote:Will I have a problem with my wife riding with this 205/65/15 on my 2005 1300R with stock shocks?

As mentioned above, the only problem with the wife is getting time to ide yourself. She will always be running to the bike like a little kid. ewwwwwin and awwwwwwin til you just feel sorry for her and have to take her for a short 200 mile ride Very Happy Very Happy

Man, if ya gotta do burn out I wouldn't recommend doing it free wheeling, park the fron tire up against something. These car tires will launch you like you aint ready for.

But if you do a burnout ........ take a video

Like this one, I was smokin it till it popped.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:18 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
stayung wrote:Will I have a problem with my wife riding with this 205/65/15 on my 2005 1300R with stock shocks?

As mentioned above, the only problem with the wife is getting time to ide yourself. She will always be running to the bike like a little kid. ewwwwwin and awwwwwwin til you just feel sorry for her and have to take her for a short 200 mile ride Very Happy Very Happy

Man, if ya gotta do burn out I wouldn't recommend doing it free wheeling, park the fron tire up against something. These car tires will launch you like you aint ready for.

See you out there
Smokey
Cool SMOKEY "You Might Just Be A Redneck" if you have to call 911 because your bike shot up the front steps and through the front door and out the back of the house into the back yard! Because you were doing a burn-out (HEHEHEHEHE)!!!!!! Thats crazy, you are a wild-man SMOKEY!!!!! [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://kawanow.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 am

Goose wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:

See you out there
Smokey
Cool SMOKEY "You Might Just Be A Redneck" if you have to call 911 because your bike shot up the front steps and through the front door and out the back of the house into the back yard! Because you were doing a burn-out (HEHEHEHEHE)!!!!!! Thats crazy, you are a wild-man SMOKEY!!!!! [GOOSE]

Now thats funny.........but everyone knows Smokey is a redneck......You can ask Cassie

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 am

Burn outs are tough on a 205......you have to be committed because the grip is so good! You really have to tach it up and slam the clutch or you are going places you don't want to go!..... affraid Ask Muntz....or official "wheelie king" here????? Well it was short wheelie and it cost him some parts to get it back on the road.......... Very Happy

Your wife will love it. The 65 series should be the same height as the stock MC tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....................................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down