Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled)

5 posters

Go down

Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled) Empty Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled)

Post  Goose Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:42 am

Hey All Darksiders, Were going on a ride to Helen GA. FEB 28----------- sunny (Change of plans due to snow&ice on Helen Mountain ride is going to be postponed till MARCH 14TH) sunny -----------, So Its Time Get Those Bikes Out Check The Oil, Air Pressure(in those CT), Wash the dust off the bike, and put some fresh gas in the tank and lets roll (SORRY I GET CARRIED AWAY WHEN IT COMES TIME TO GO'IN ON A RIDE Very Happy ) I'm a little stir crazy from being pinned-up all winter cheers ! Anyway were meeting-up in Cleveland, TN. At 9am at the HARDEES beside THETRACTORSUPPLYCOMPANY on Keith st. Heres a link to the VTX forum if anyone wants to know more info on it http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215385 . Looks like so far its gonna be some of us that rode THEPOLARBEARRIDE but everyone is welcome! (YES EVEN YOU VTXDAVIS geek ) lol! [GOOSE]

Last edited by Goose on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Goose
Goose

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://kawanow.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled) Empty Re: Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled)

Post  Badmoon Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks for the reminder. Always good to be reminded. My bike does not get put up for the winter as our winter is more like yalls fall. I do a top to bottom check out twice a year weather it needs it or not. But that being said. I dont check my tire pressure as I should.

Again thanks.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled) Empty Re: Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled)

Post  Goose Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey MOON, Got that CT put on my NAD yesterday, hope to get some of those pictures posted on the other thread as soon as I figure out HOW? Could change a small block Chevy engine in my old Hot Rods when I was 16years old and be driving it the next day but gotta get some teenager to post my pictures on the computer! (What the heck is this world turning into geek ) Anyway when are you gonna get up this way so we can go rid'in on some of the best roads in the US? lol! [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:57 am

Hey Goose, Don't let Moon fool ya. He really don't ride. He is just big and ugly. Not a real biker at all.

Awwww hell. Now I done pissed that big ugly guy off ........ again ......... Come on Moon I was just kidding Bro. ....... Quit riding the kids tricycle and come play......

One day we will get to share the wind.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Man, wish I could be there. I used to live about 20 miles from Helen and rode there every sunday after church for a long time. My wife and I actually considered moving to cleveland last year, but decided to stay in WY for the time being. It's nice country around there.

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 am

C U T I T O U T ! Smokey, My side is bleedin, I can just see big ol moon on a tricycle (or you pulling him around in your RadioFlyer red wagon) lol! , you guys are gonna have to plan a long weekend and come up to ride, Yes Moon, I'm 6 foot 265lbs affraid , if you wanna wrestle tongue , my cousin lives over from you guys in Pascagoula, MS. He comes up at least a couple times a year and rides up maybe you guys could hook-up with him for a ride up 🤡 . [GOOSE] :afro: Gett'in Ready For Spring RideTo Helen GA.(Cancelled) Itsme

Last edited by Goose on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 am

Hey George, Wish you could too, the more the better. Notice you have a CMA patch are you still in? Wonderful organization, I ride with a few of them all the time, thought of joining but work 2nd and can't make any of the meetings. Stay Blessed and Highly Flavored! [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:49 pm

What time are you getting into Helen GA, i can come from the south up and meet you there ,, somewhere in Helen.

Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Hey Horse, if we leave Cleveland at 9am we should be able to make it in to Helen in about 3hours providing we only stop a couple of times, that would put us there at approx at noon? [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 pm

OK about noon, I'll try to be there , do you have a place to meet up yet?????????

Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm thinking about eating at West Family restaurant after we get there, not sure what time though? Other than that we will be around Helen at some of the shops and stuff before we head out and ride somemore. If you want give me a call when you get there my cell is #423-650-5342. [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 am

Goose wrote:Hey All Darksiders, Were going on a ride to Helen GA. FEB 28----------- sunny (Change of plans due to snow&ice on Helen Mountain ride is going to be postponed till MARCH 14TH) sunny -----------, So Its Time Get Those Bikes Out Check The Oil, Air Pressure(in those CT), Wash the dust off the bike, and put some fresh gas in the tank and lets roll (SORRY I GET CARRIED AWAY WHEN IT COMES TIME TO GO'IN ON A RIDE Very Happy ) I'm a little stir crazy from being pinned-up all winter cheers ! Anyway were meeting-up in Cleveland, TN. At 9am at the HARDEES beside THETRACTORSUPPLYCOMPANY on Keith st. Heres a link to the VTX forum if anyone wants to know more info on it http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215385 . Looks like so far its gonna be some of us that rode THEPOLARBEARRIDE but everyone is welcome! (YES EVEN YOU VTXDAVIS geek ) lol! [GOOSE]
O K Still on for ride to Helen Sat. anyone GAME B R I N G I T O N Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!! [GOOSE]
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Ok Yall, who told yall about my tircycle? Thought it was dark enough that nobody saw me. Damn what a let down.

I would love to get up there and ride some more. Maybe at the end of summer for me. I am trying to plan a trip up there. Just put some new pegs on the bike yesterday. The old ones were getting sharp. Got the old ones hanging on the wall in the shop. Ha ha. Wife thinks that they are made too long and dragging them down to make them fit better is a waste of money. I love her so much.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down