Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010.

3 posters

Go down

Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010. Empty Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010.

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am

It's not going to be Mt. Mitchell , North Carolina for The Kiss My Ice Ride ( don't think anyone made that one today with the bad weather moving in ) but I'm going get a ride in today...Maybe ride over to Deals Gap and check out The Dragon Question
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010. Empty Re: Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010.

Post  Badmoon Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Your nutz.
Ride safe anyway and dont forget to take pictures if you can scrape your sack off the tank to get off.
If not stay on.....

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010. Empty Re: Gettin' ready to roll out for the first ride 2010.

Post  F6CTrider Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

My group here in Colorado is heading out for the first ride this saturday. Temps around 50+. The Valk is ready, just went through the fluid checks, air, etc. Will spend some time friday night making sure the chrome is right. Very Happy
F6CTrider
F6CTrider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum