Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike?

4 posters

Go down

Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike? Empty Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike?

Post  greyboyfan Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah, This guy at work was talking, and sayin' he's getting rid of a bunch of stuff. I jokingly said I'd give him $3,000.00 for his '03 Valkyrie.
He looked me in the eye and said, "Make it $3,500.00 and it's a deal.
I almost couldn't speak for a few minutes. He was serious. I'm going to get the money Monday.
Plus, It has a Assurance Tripple Tread on back.
This is the guy who let me ride His Valk to see if I would like a CT on my VTX. ...(which I did) Laughing

Why is he sellin' it so cheap? You may ask,...I don't know. He just practically gave away his nearly new bass boat, and "DID" give away all his other fishing gear. His long time fishing buddy died receintly and suddenly. and I'm not sure if maybe He too, is maybe not doing to well health wise or something. I gotta find out.

Bike's got 40 Grand on the odometer, and some easy to remove crazy chit like home made foot pegs, Wal-Mart car fog lamps, and home made air deflecters, but I can fix all that.
I'm gonna keep both of them for a while, and maybe sell the Valk if I have to. But till then, I'm Jazzed to no end! cheers
greyboyfan
greyboyfan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike? Empty Re: Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike?

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 pm

After you ride it awhile I'd bet if you sell one it will be the VTX unless its been dogged and not taken care of .

Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike? Add
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike? Empty Re: Hey! Did I tell Y'All I'm Gettin Another Bike?

Post  twin1300 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

greyboyfan wrote:Yeah, This guy at work was talking, and sayin' he's getting rid of a bunch of stuff. I jokingly said I'd give him $3,000.00 for his '03 Valkyrie.
He looked me in the eye and said, "Make it $3,500.00 and it's a deal.
I almost couldn't speak for a few minutes. He was serious. I'm going to get the money Monday.
Plus, It has a Assurance Tripple Tread on back.
This is the guy who let me ride His Valk to see if I would like a CT on my VTX. ...(which I did) Laughing

Why is he sellin' it so cheap? You may ask,...I don't know. He just practically gave away his nearly new bass boat, and "DID" give away all his other fishing gear. His long time fishing buddy died receintly and suddenly. and I'm not sure if maybe He too, is maybe not doing to well health wise or something. I gotta find out.

Bike's got 40 Grand on the odometer, and some easy to remove crazy chit like home made foot pegs, Wal-Mart car fog lamps, and home made air deflecters, but I can fix all that.
I'm gonna keep both of them for a while, and maybe sell the Valk if I have to. But till then, I'm Jazzed to no end! cheers

Awesome.....show us some pics as soon as you get it! My friend just bought a VTX1800C for $2500...Wow! They wanted to sell me the same bike for $5,000. Rats, wrong place at the wrong time is my moto!

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 am

I want it if you don't take it......

And "First Dibs" when you get ready to resell.....;-)
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down