Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures

+6
wayne
Steve-O
twin1300
DEFREEZER
jedishon
kermit
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures

Post  CaribCruiser Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Kermit, tire looks good on the bike. Hard to say, but it looks like it has pretty round shoulders.
Nice pattern too.
By the way, anyone who can explain me what "bead width" is. I can't figure out what the word bead is.
Will look it up anyway.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures - Page 2 Empty Kermit wants to go wideside/and its done/now with pictures

Post  Larry Simpson Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Dam,what a title. The bead is the hard part of tire that sits against the rim.The bead width is the distance between the outside edges of the two beads on the tire. Hope this explains it for you. RIDE SAFE Larry S.
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures

Post  CaribCruiser Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Thx. Larry it explains the world. Did not had a chance to look it up, still stuck at work, since it's raining and I'm not gonna hit the dirt with a 225 mud stream all over my back. Mad
Probably will be over in an hour or so. No
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Kermit wants to go Wideside/And it's done//Now with pictures - Page 2 Empty Kermit wants to go wideside/and its done/now with pictures

Post  Larry Simpson Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Any time brother. Dont blame you for waiting,you might melt Laughing Laughing Laughing
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Phantom Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 pm

cheers Great looking tire and you will love it.
Dark Phantom
Dark Phantom

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Thanks. I already do. By the way, your tire was my inspiration. Very Happy
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2