Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the chat box

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

See the chat box Empty See the chat box

Post  Toasted_311 Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:56 am

Check out the live chat box at the bottom of the screen.

All those online can chat at the same time. Very Happy

Figured it be kinda cool and it stays on the main screen and opens it's own window too. cheers
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

See the chat box Empty Re: See the chat box

Post  smokey2255 Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 am

To get the chatbox (not the one that sleeps with you)to open. Click on the word chat box in the upper left hand corner. That will open it in it's own box.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:25 pm

I kept looking on the bottom of this open page and man, I thought I was an idiot. I couldn't find it. But you guys left out some important data.

You have to be on the "HOME" page to find the chat on the lower left corner. When you get on chat page, the lower right corner of the chat page is a small box that you write your message in....click the rectangle box and start typing.

Enjoy!!!!! Griz and I already smoke it with our typing skillz....hehehehehe

............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:49 pm

opps... Suspect
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:21 am

If that is my biggest screwup today..........I had a good day Laughing Laughing

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:21 pm

smokey2255 wrote:To get the chatbox (not the one that sleeps with you)to open. Click on the word chat box in the upper left hand corner. That will open it in it's own box.

Smokey

comments like this one baby will make it so someone better be sleeping with one eye open :cyclops:

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:To get the chatbox (not the one that sleeps with you)to open. Click on the word chat box in the upper left hand corner. That will open it in it's own box.

Smokey

comments like this one baby will make it so someone better be sleeping with one eye open :cyclops:

not to worry...he means that it has to open in it's own window for you to chat in it. Very Happy
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:29 pm

I knew Christmas came early....when cassie joined us....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:40 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Been sleeping with one eye open for a long time baby. One time with the frying pan and I learned my lesson.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:56 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Been sleeping with one eye open for a long time baby. One time with the frying pan and I learned my lesson.

Smokey

Laughing just once? Cool
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Toasted_311 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Smokey

Laughing just once? Cool

Hell yeah just once.........now I run faster lol!
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:59 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Smokey

Laughing just once? Cool

I bet...i know I would...I've gotten good at ducking hair brushes and other projectiles. Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:35 pm

Yeah Joe I remember the newly wed days when her aim was off....... Trust me brother they do get better with the aim. You better stay up on your reflexes. Shocked
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:41 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Yeah Joe I remember the newly wed days when her aim was off....... Trust me brother they do get better with the aim. You better stay up on your reflexes. Shocked

Well, I'm also usually ready if I know what I'm about to do or say might get something thrown... Cool

She's got deadly aim now as it is. Hit me on the stairs while not even looking.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:55 pm

OOOOOHHHHHHH Brother I pity you ........ You up and found you one of them...........That's scary stuff right there. You want my secret to sleeping with one eye open????/?

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:04 am

smokey2255 wrote:OOOOOHHHHHHH Brother I pity you ........ You up and found you one of them...........That's scary stuff right there. You want my secret to sleeping with one eye open????/?

Smokey

Nah...wouldn't do me much good...she's up before I am...dayshifter and all....I'd eventually close both eyes...sigh. Crying or Very sad
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 am

in that case you need a pair of pajamas like mine
See the chat box AR006_H031_Option_small

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:46 am

smokey2255 wrote:in that case you need a pair of pajamas like mine
See the chat box AR006_H031_Option_small

Smokey

Shocked Laughing Doesn't the armor make mornings a little painful? Cool
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:51 am

A little rushed sometimes but the pain part beats the pain I would otherwise suffer. And nevermind the strategic rust spots. Embarassed
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:52 am

smokey2255 wrote:A little rushed sometimes but the pain part beats the pain I would otherwise suffer. And nevermind the strategic rust spots. Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:19 am

smokey2255 wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Smokey

Laughing just once? Cool

Now baby in all fairness, I have only broken your nose once and you had to have your jaw reset one time and it was already broken, so no biggy... In our 20 years together, I would say thats pretty good for all those who know you... Now keep in mind all those reading this that this is all subject to change when the VTX gets parked in my dining room silent silent silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:22 am

twin1300 wrote:I knew Christmas came early....when cassie joined us....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Bobby, glad to be here too, I may need to make a trip to see yall as I may be hiding from the law when the VTX tries to make its way into the dining room cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:20 am

Cassie, I think you and I need to get together.

My foolish, foolish, foolish husband taught me how to shoot and fight. We spent 3 years, 3 times a week getting muy tai kickboxing training from a personal trainer. I have great "gun control" and I can definitely defend myself. My ex husband was abusive and I've also been attacked by a stranger twice. It won't happen again. And my dear hubby, well, he discovered one day that if I have a knife, he doesn't even see it and cannot disarm me. Twisted Evil His knowing that I can take care of myself has prevented a lot of silly behavior on his part. Cool

But, I wouldn't object to having a bike in the house so I suppose I should be trying to talk you into letting the bike live in your house for awhile. Basements have never been an option for me since I've always lived along the coast of FL. We've always had single car garages, but for the past 15 of 19 years they have been wood shops. No garage wood shop here because that's where our bikes live! If there is a hurricane, the bikes come inside the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:29 am

well remind me to never tangle with you , lol. My wonderful husband has never laid a hand on me and never would, I did break his nose and jaw but we were wrestling around and was of course an accident, I love harrassing him though. But he is truly a great guy and glad he takes the ribbing back as good as he gives it lol I do know that he will win this battle and that the freaking bike is coming in the house cause he always wins but he is gonna take these pot shots about it lol geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:47 am

mrssmokey2255 wrote:well remind me to never tangle with you , lol. My wonderful husband has never laid a hand on me and never would, I did break his nose and jaw but we were wrestling around and was of course an accident, I love harrassing him though. But he is truly a great guy and glad he takes the ribbing back as good as he gives it lol I do know that he will win this battle and that the freaking bike is coming in the house cause he always wins but he is gonna take these pot shots about it lol geek

LOL! We do the same thing. I gave him a black eye once when we were sparring. Hebear would die protecting me and would never try to hurt me. We don't do much wrestling around anymore since I have a couple chronic pain conditions. We do tease each other constantly and I've been taking pot shots at him about getting all the equipment needed for him to do professional photo work. He is being cheap and I keep telling him that he shouldn't be because his new business is what we are counting on to support us. But, everytime he spends a chunk of money, I tell him what I'm going to get for myself. Razz I think he is realizing that I really do want a separate wood shop. Having to pull the bikes out of the garage and cover everything with plastic to catch the saw dust is just too much of a hassle. I'd spend all my time getting ready and then cleaning up. I want a place I can make a mess in! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next