Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the chat box

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

See the chat box - Page 2 Empty Re: See the chat box

Post  smokey2255 Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:57 am

shebear wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:well remind me to never tangle with you , lol. My wonderful husband has never laid a hand on me and never would, I did break his nose and jaw but we were wrestling around and was of course an accident, I love harrassing him though. But he is truly a great guy and glad he takes the ribbing back as good as he gives it lol I do know that he will win this battle and that the freaking bike is coming in the house cause he always wins but he is gonna take these pot shots about it lol geek

LOL! We do the same thing. I gave him a black eye once when we were sparring. Hebear would die protecting me and would never try to hurt me. We don't do much wrestling around anymore since I have a couple chronic pain conditions. We do tease each other constantly and I've been taking pot shots at him about getting all the equipment needed for him to do professional photo work. He is being cheap and I keep telling him that he shouldn't be because his new business is what we are counting on to support us. But, everytime he spends a chunk of money, I tell him what I'm going to get for myself. Razz I think he is realizing that I really do want a separate wood shop. Having to pull the bikes out of the garage and cover everything with plastic to catch the saw dust is just too much of a hassle. I'd spend all my time getting ready and then cleaning up. I want a place I can make a mess in! Cool

Shebear, You can use our dining room just as soon as I get my bike out of there, Then we can use the sawdust at the end of the day and run our own little juke joint, cold beer and dancing at night wood working during the day. Sounds like a good life to me.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:02 am

Now that's the kind of thinking that would make a darksider town worth doing! Very Happy

Is mrssmokey good at vacuuming up sawdust? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:15 am

Thats what I'm screaming now, Mrs. Smokey is excellent at vacuming sawdust. She really wants a Kirby so I am sure if we make that little consolation for her she would be all over this adventure. Lets see........ now we are gonna need a massuese, and a dishwasher. I know we can get Twin to do the dishes, he can just stuff them in all them empty boxes he has laying around.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:24 am

We just need to make sure that Twin doesn't go to the post office with them. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:03 am

Or if he does go to the post office we have to make sure he sends them to a non member and that he includes.............. hell what am I thinking.......... Twin don't mail a full box Laughing

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoIdaho Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:50 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Thats what I'm screaming now, Mrs. Smokey is excellent at vacuming sawdust. She really wants a Kirby so I am sure if we make that little consolation for her she would be all over this adventure. Lets see........ now we are gonna need a massuese, and a dishwasher. I know we can get Twin to do the dishes, he can just stuff them in all them empty boxes he has laying around.

Smokey

I seen a box that mention chat box: it respectfully told me I was disconnected...WHO ME? Only when I don't get my own way...

I haven't read all the post here because I was looking for the chat box to get connected...but
Hey if you all pool your money and send for me I can fill the role of the massage therapist...I'm no fluff and buffer here, I get er done and make those muscle mind and feel so good...~M
YoIdaho
YoIdaho

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:04 pm

Yodiaho,

A woman who can't get on a "chat" box.......... I got two words for you...."im"...."possible".. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought women invented "chat"....... cheers

You do know there only 4 ways to communicate something......telegraph, telephone, television, and....... tell a woman. affraid

Love.............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down