Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride

2 posters

Go down

St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride Empty St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Going to be headin' out Nov.7 for St. Louis ( weather pending ) . If its nasty in St. Louis then we ride south toward the sunshine state. We've rode to Fl. every year on this weekend for the last 8 years . Last Nov. we went to the grave sites of Duane Allman and Barry Oakley of The Allman Brothers Band in Macon , Ga then to The Okefenokee swamp to cross over into Fl. to vist Ronnie Van Zant , Steve and Cassie Gains , Allan Collins of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Band.This years ride looks like if the weather permits its Graceland in Memphis and on to The Gateway Arch in Missouri.Photo is the resting place of Ronnie Van Zant.
St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride SouthernRock-SwampRide037Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride Empty Re: St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride

Post  jedishon Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 pm

What day are you planning on getting to St Louis?

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride Empty Re: St. Louis , Missouri - Panama City , Florida ....Ride

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:32 pm

jedishon wrote:What day are you planning on getting to St Louis?

Jerry
Saturday Nov.8 thats also my birthday Smile Weather permitting we'll be at The Gateway Arch between 11:00 and 12:00 noon ( est ).Do you know of a safe area outside the city we could stay friday 11-7 ? Perfer a clean single level park at you door type motel .I'll be coming in on I-64 and my Mississippi friends will be coming in on I-55. We need a hook-up point ???????? Any suggestions ?
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Jerry we plan to stay in Belleville on friday night 11-7 ....You know a good place ? How far are you from Belleville ?
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 am

Bellville is about 200 miles South of me. Sorry I don't know anything about that area.
I know another guy that lives down there. I'll send him a message and see if he knows any places.
Smokey and I are talking about hooking up and meeting you in St Louis.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:28 pm

That would be great we are going to make the call on Nov 5 as to Panama City , Florida or St. Louis. ( We'll be able to get a good weather forecast by then ) We would rather ride to St.Louis cause we've did Florida the last eight years. Hope to get to meet you I've met Smokey and he's a good one.Lookin' forward to seein' you guys.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Let us know when you can.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down