Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear signal run, stop and turn converson

4 posters

Go down

Rear signal run, stop and turn converson Empty Rear signal run, stop and turn converson

Post  DEFREEZER Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:57 pm

I would like to convert my rear signals to running lights and brake lights. my luggage bag has a habit of drooping down past my rack and blocking my taillight on my C. the more brake lights the better IMO. I have seen a few "kits" that will do this, some requiring additional stuff. before I buy one I was hoping someone would have some experence with some of these kits.
DEFREEZER
DEFREEZER

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Rear signal run, stop and turn converson Empty Re: Rear signal run, stop and turn converson

Post  jedishon Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 pm

send a pm to Kyoujin he just did it and will be able to let you know any tricks....
here is a wiring diagram... http://www.biker-haven.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1027

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Rear signal run, stop and turn converson Empty Re: Rear signal run, stop and turn converson

Post  horseman8m Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:08 pm

go to :
http://www.bareasschoppers.com/
on the left click:
Tail Light Mod
this is what i did to mine , works great.
good luck,
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Rear signal run, stop and turn converson Empty Wig-Wag Light

Post  MechE Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi, I put Wig-Wag lights on my 1300c which leave the rear trim lights on like the fronts, wig-wag back and forth when I hit the brakes, pulse both for a continuous stop and go solid when I finally stop. Oh yeah - they still function as turn indicators. They seem to grab the guy behind me attention, so yes I like them. Good luck.

MechE

MechE

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down