Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falken didn't bead......Gave up trying

+3
horseman8m
jedishon
Steve-O
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Falken didn't bead......Gave up trying - Page 2 Empty Re: Falken didn't bead......Gave up trying

Post  Badmoon Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 am

TX_DISABLED_VET wrote:Opps back again,,Last question,,,Do I have to that filter valve core or can I use the valve on my bike..Thanks again.

Not sure what you mean. Check your PM.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Falken didn't bead......Gave up trying - Page 2 Empty Re: Falken didn't bead......Gave up trying

Post  ttexastim Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 am

TX_DISABLED_VET wrote:Opps back again,,Last question,,,Do I have to that filter valve core or can I use the valve on my bike..Thanks again.

I don't follow either. What do you mean?
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 pm

The valve stem on your bike will work just fine. Good idea to replace these periodically, but you don't need a special valve stem with dynabeads.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ttexastim Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Steve-O wrote:

The valve stem on your bike will work just fine. Good idea to replace these periodically, but you don't need a special valve stem with dynabeads.

And that right there, is why Steve-O is our moderator! He always knows what's going on!!! Smile
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2