Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

headlight adjustment

2 posters

Go down

headlight adjustment Empty headlight adjustment

Post  zuma Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 pm

My 06 VTXC 1300 has brighter vision at night on dim. The bright mode is not near as bright, so I use the bright mode when I approach cars and run the rest of the time on dim. Last night I adjusted it from factory set-up to make the beam shine higher. It made no difference. I pulled up in front of a plate glass door and the beam on dim is far brighter. Anyone else experience this?

zuma

zuma

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

headlight adjustment Empty Re: headlight adjustment

Post  twin1300 Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm

zuma wrote:My 06 VTXC 1300 has brighter vision at night on dim. The bright mode is not near as bright, so I use the bright mode when I approach cars and run the rest of the time on dim. Last night I adjusted it from factory set-up to make the beam shine higher. It made no difference. I pulled up in front of a plate glass door and the beam on dim is far brighter. Anyone else experience this?

zuma

Zuma,

This is the only thing I found to help the X's lighting.... Here's the link of my fix and it's awesome, ask the guys and girls that went on our darkside rally, we finished getting back at nite and I led the whole way back and it lit the road up.

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/vtx-1300-tech-f11/twin-s-lite-modenjoy-t10.htm?highlight=twin+lite+mod

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down