Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia / Mississippi / Alabama Riders

Go down

Georgia / Mississippi  /  Alabama Riders Empty Georgia / Mississippi / Alabama Riders

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 am

I'm getting ready to roll out on a weekend ride into the backroads of Georgia / Mississippi and Alabama we are staying at a friends place in Rocky Face ,Georgia tonight and will be hammer down in the morning. We plan to spend Saturday night in the Hattiesburg , Mississippi area . I'll have around 20 bikes with me ( mostly Valkyries ) if you see us wave me down I'd like to meet you...Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile Georgia / Mississippi  /  Alabama Riders Picture284Small2
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Georgia / Mississippi  /  Alabama Riders Empty Re: Georgia / Mississippi / Alabama Riders

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:25 am

Since we live in FLA (freakin' lower Alabama), I would love to meet up somewhere. But that just isn't going to happen for a while. I have to get Doc approval for any trip I want to talk and with the weather as it is, I doubt that approval would be forthcoming.

Have fun on your ride!

Back to top Go down