Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALabama dark side riders

5 posters

Go down

ALabama dark side riders Empty ALabama dark side riders

Post  toolsbody Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:26 pm

I was just wondering if there are any Alalbama darkside riders? I'm gonna be one if I can manage to get the 165/80-15 Nexen on the back wheel of my 1100 ACE.
toolsbody
toolsbody

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

ALabama dark side riders Empty Re: ALabama dark side riders

Post  toolsbody Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 am

ALabama dark side riders ?action=dlattach;attach=24483
toolsbody wrote:I was just wondering if there are any Alalbama darkside riders?  I'm gonna be one if I can manage to get the 165/80-15 Nexen on the back wheel of my 1100 ACE.

Well I now know there's at least one darkside rider here in Alabama. It's me. I put a 165/80-15 on my 1100 Shadow Friday. It went on without too much trouble. I'm pleased with it so far. But I'm not happy, since I  saw indication  that my RR was going out this morning on my way to work.Crying or Very sad

Last edited by toolsbody on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
toolsbody
toolsbody

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey, I see a LOT of Alabama Darksiders. They're usually out back of the house swingin' in a tire under the dogwood tree...
Heck man, I just couldn't resist!!!...onelaf 
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  toolsbody Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

Laughing 
quadancer wrote:Hey, I see a LOT of Alabama Darksiders. They're usually out back of the house swingin' in a tire under the dogwood tree...

I looked at your profile and didn't see any indication of where YOU are from. You're not ashamed of it are you?Laughing
toolsbody
toolsbody

Back to top Go down

Post  rrounds Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

toolsbody wrote:
toolsbody wrote:I was just wondering if there are any Alalbama darkside riders?  I'm gonna be one if I can manage to get the 165/80-15 Nexen on the back wheel of my 1100 ACE.

Well I now know there's at least one darkside rider here in Alabama. It's me. I put a 165/80-15 on my 1100 Shadow Friday. It went on without too much trouble. I'm pleased with it so far. But I'm not happy, since I  saw indication  that my RR was going out this morning on my way to work.Crying or Very sad

If your r/r is going out take a look at this site, I and a lot of others have gone to this new style r/r and I have not read where anyone got less than 14.1v at anything over idle.
http://roadstercycle.com/

ROD

rrounds

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  toolsbody Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 pm

rrounds wrote:
toolsbody wrote:

If your r/r is going out take a look at this site, I and a lot of others have gone to this new style r/r and I have not read where anyone got less than 14.1v at anything over idle.

ROD
Yeah, I looked at that yesterday. The only thing I don't understand is that the kit shows only two wires going to the battery and ground and mine has two red and two green. I don't understand what to do about that. thanks for the link anyway.
toolsbody
toolsbody

Back to top Go down

Post  toolsbody Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 pm

rrounds wrote:
toolsbody wrote:

ROD

Yesterday afternoon I put the old regulator back on that I took off last year when i put the Rick's new one on. The old one only charges 13.4 max, but that's better than running 18.5 and blowing the battery. It only failed once last year before i put the new one on and i have a new battery since then. I'm gonna running this one a while and see how it goes.
toolsbody
toolsbody

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm

toolsbody wrote:Laughing 
quadancer wrote:Hey, I see a LOT of Alabama Darksiders. They're usually out back of the house swingin' in a tire under the dogwood tree...

I looked at your profile and didn't see any indication of where YOU are from. You're not ashamed of it are you?Laughing
Wow, thanx man. I guess I forgot to put it in there - Acworth Ga., your neighbor.
Gotta love them Al./ Ga. jokes.
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  toolsbody Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am

Very Happy 
quadancer wrote:
toolsbody wrote:Laughing 

Wow, thanx man. I guess I forgot to put it in there - Acworth Ga., your neighbor.
Gotta love them Al./ Ga. jokes.

I've been in your state several times over the years. Don't believe I ever went through Acworth.Very Happy
toolsbody
toolsbody

Back to top Go down

ALabama dark side riders Empty 2002 Honda 750 ACE Gone to the LIGHT Side

Post  Cross Country Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Been enLIGHTENED to the benefits of CTs, so I just had a Nexun 165/80 15 put on today. Took it for a quick spin and seems like it's what I needed to do. thumbup
Cross Country
Cross Country

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-03-21

http://Crosscountry4jesus.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  ttexastim Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Cross Country wrote:Been enLIGHTENED to the benefits of CTs, so I just had a Nexun 165/80 15 put on today. Took it for a quick spin and seems like it's what I needed to do. thumbup

Welcome to the club Cross Country! Hope you enjoy it!
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum