Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week

Go down

Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week Empty Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Anyone here plan on doin' The Honda Hoot this week ? I've got a couple ridin' buds one from Athens ,Georgia and the other from Nebo, North Carolina coming to my place tomorrow. We plan to tear down one of the bikes and replace dampner's service the splines and stomp .Thursday we'll be at The Honda Hoot spend the day checkin' out the vendors and then head to The World's Fair Park for The Hoot Bike Night with a live rock band and bike show on the grounds.Plenty of food and drink vendors . I've saw a couple Valks today maybe 25 to 30 VTX's and hundreds of Goldwings and I'm 20 miles north of K-Town.Photo is Presley Cheyenne wearin' her Hoot shirt I got her last year Smile . Local news tonight said over 12,500 bikes are in Knoxville .
Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week 4x4Pres011-1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week Empty Re: Honda Hoot...Knoxville , Tennessee this week

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Here's a link.... http://www.hondahoot.com/index.aspx?bhcp=1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down